Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

[unity 2020.3.32] help!me!!When I Build the Error Happened(Ugui)

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by LukeKuo, Apr 7, 2022.

1. LukeKuo

LukeKuo

I've tried various google and community possible solutions to the package problem .(and it's doesn't work)
    I've tried:
    1. Delete the file "manifest.json" and reboot engine.
    2. Delete the cache here(C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com.) and reboot engine.
    3. Delete Library\PackageCache , obj,package .

Hope to find who have the same problem and have solved it luckily.
    The following is the error log of my error.

222.jpg 444.jpg
    20220320033320.jpg (my project used package list)

1. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0\Runtime\UI\Core\GraphicRebuildTracker.cs(24,32): error CS0117: 'CanvasRenderer' does not contain a definition for 'onRequestRebuild'
    2. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0\Runtime\EventSystem\InputModules\StandaloneInputModule.cs(154,21): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'EditorApplication' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    3. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ugui@1.0.0\Runtime\UI\Core\InputField.cs(2543,43): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PrefabUtility' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)