Search Unity

Unity 2020.1.0a23 Error

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by sycozflipzz, Feb 14, 2020.

1. sycozflipzz

sycozflipzz

Unable to load the icon: 'CacheServerDisabled'.
    Note that either full project path should be used (with extension) or just the icon name if the icon is located in the following location: 'Assets/Editor Default Resources/Icons/' (without extension, since png is assumed)
    UnityEditor.AppStatusBar:OnEnable()

Unable to load the icon: 'CacheServerDisconnected'.
    Note that either full project path should be used (with extension) or just the icon name if the icon is located in the following location: 'Assets/Editor Default Resources/Icons/' (without extension, since png is assumed)

Unable to load the icon: 'CacheServerConnected'.

I just updated my unity project to 2020.1.0a23 and started getting these errors whenever i go into play mode with my project.

2. kdgalla

kdgalla

The "a" in "Unity 2020.1.0a23" means it's an alpha build. Alpha builds are early, unfinished versions that are not stable- so you don't want to use that version. In general, avoid any version that has an "a" or "b" in the release number.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored