Search Unity

Unity 2019 Still a pain in the neck

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by divineiwu01, Aug 25, 2019.

1. divineiwu01

divineiwu01

This always happens with every update of unity, there is always a problem with building to android.
    I have been using unity 2018 for awhile now and I design android games but I had lots of problems with android SDK in unity 2018 and so as an android game developer I couldn't create any android games using unity because there always a grade build fail, so I rather used Unreal Engine to create my android games because it gave me no problems. Then later on I heard about unity 2019 and decided to give unity a try one more time because from what I heard, it now has its own default android SDK and I won't have to struggle again.
    So I downloaded unity hub version 2.1.0 and I also got unity 2019.1.14f and decided to try a test build on android and it gave me some error about updating the android a API
    I learnt that all I needed to do was to add a module of android SDK and ndk in the unity hub so I went on to do it and to my greatest surprise unity hub 2.1.0 doesn't allow me to that. Can someone please help me, this is really driving me nutssss