Search Unity

Unity 2019 IDE Intellisense info missing

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by GrisWoldDiablo, May 4, 2019.

1. GrisWoldDiablo

GrisWoldDiablo

I just installed Unity 2019 and just noticed something important in my book.
    The intellisense tooltips are missing informations.
    upload_2019-5-4_16-48-9.png
    According to microsoft (I'm using visual studio)forum is that "With previous versions, Unity shipped XML files along with their assemblies and symbols, allowing IDEs to populate QuickInfo/Tooltips with code documentation."
    source : https://developercommunity.visualst...dio-tools-for-unity-tooltipquickinfo-pro.html
    Is that a known issue?
    Is there something I can do meanwhile to fix this or I have to wait for Unity to fix it?

R0man likes this.
  2. Submit the bug report as the guy stated and post the case number here.

3. GrisWoldDiablo

GrisWoldDiablo

I don't know how to submit a bug, beside when Unity crashes.

4. Have you read the answer you got on the MS page? The guy even put the bug-report help link in his answer for you, all you need to do to open up and read it.

https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

5. GrisWoldDiablo

GrisWoldDiablo

Alright I figured it out, I was looking for a place to submit the bug online.
    But you have to submit from the editor.
    here the Case 1151781

Lurking-Ninja likes this.
  6. Side note: be careful sharing your fogbugz links, because once you share just one, all of your bug reports are visible for everyone. You may not submit anything private or otherwise sensitive with this one, but all your future bug reports will be public as well.

R0man likes this.
  7. GrisWoldDiablo

GrisWoldDiablo

Yeah I just noticed I edited out the link its kinda lame

8. GrisWoldDiablo

GrisWoldDiablo