Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Unity (2019.4.12) Bug: Ghost Images in Scene view when Lighting Disabled

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by jashan, Oct 14, 2020.

1. jashan

jashan

I'm also filing a bug report on this one [EDIT: Case 1285063] but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

I originally thought that this was caused by one of our postprocessing effects but it turned out that disabling all post-processing effects didn't make a difference. What did make a difference, however, is toggling the scene view lighting. I maybe also should note that this is actually a VR project - but I'm also running it without VR, and the issue occurs with or without VR.

2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

Are you using any kind of depth shader effects and multiple cameras? I had something similar in a game where I had a depth shader effect on the renderer for one of my cameras and it was creating artifacts on the other camera (and sometimes the scene camera as well). And no I never found a solution for that.