Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 2019.3A11 not respond when you open project?

Discussion in '2019.3 Alpha' started by BATTLEKOT, Aug 11, 2019.

1. BATTLEKOT

BATTLEKOT

Hello everyone! Everytime when i'm create a project with HDRP render and do my work, after restart of unity its stuck....
    I'm tried to do with empty HDRP project, its run first time ok, but after - Unity not respond in task manager...
    upload_2019-8-12_0-11-38.png

2. JohnC_Unity

JohnC_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hey Battlekot,

It seems Unity has crashed. "UnityCrashHandle64" perhaps it crashed on exit or on launch. Do you see a bug report window anywhere?

If not, you should file a bug using the bug reporting tool (You can find it under windows programs or via the hub) attach your project if possible and your editor log.

Thanks a lot!

BATTLEKOT likes this.
  3. id0

id0

JohnC_Unity UnityCrashHandler64 remains open during the work of the editor, this has nothing to do with it. And yes, alpha 11 does not open projects correctly, it freezes all the time.

BATTLEKOT and JohnC_Unity like this.
  4. Zadirion

Zadirion

I'm getting exactly the same issue. After a crash (and sometimes even clean close), reopening the project has it stuck at full single cpu (25% on a quad core), doing absolutely nothing, indefinitely.
    Maybe asset database v2 is the culprit? Am looking to test on adb v1 now.

As a side note, deleting the Library folder fixes the issue, but then requires a full project import

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 12:29 PM
    JohnC_Unity likes this.
  5. JohnC_Unity

JohnC_Unity

Unity Technologies

Awesome thanks for the heads up. Zadirion you could be right. In the Editor log do you have anything along the lines of "Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ..."

6. JohnC_Unity

JohnC_Unity

Unity Technologies

When you file a bug could you let me know the ticket number please. Thanks a lot.

7. BATTLEKOT

BATTLEKOT

upload_2019-8-17_21-33-41.png its happened in Unity2019.3.a12 too