Search Unity

Question [Unity 2019.2] Shader Graph is very (very) instable

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by MlleBun, Aug 4, 2019.

1. MlleBun

MlleBun

Since the last release, I have the following issues with Shader Graph and my project :
    - Recurrent crashes of the editor while working (while changing a light parameter, while working in the graph).
    - Persistent errors when opeing the project :

...Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Arcade.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

.../Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.Settings.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

.../Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/Facebook.Unity.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

.../Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Facebook/SDK/7.9.4/FacebookNamedPipeClient.dll was not registered, that means it relies on default UnityExtensions settings, please register extension and apply necessary settings for it in the callback.

- The graph freezes when adding new parameters. I have to save it, close it and reopen it to work. (I'm testing the new custom light nodes from https://blogs.unity3d.com/2019/07/31/custom-lighting-in-shader-graph-expanding-your-graphs-in-2019/). Is that the cause of all those issues?

Is anyone encountering the same issues and could anyone help?

2. zhuchun

zhuchun

addent and MlleBun like this.
  3. Nobuna-no

Nobuna-no

Same here ._.

4. addent

addent

Me too.

5. quixotic

quixotic

Administrator

The graph freeze is a known issue – it's been fixed, and will land in the next update.

addent, nikefootbag and zhuchun like this.
  6. MlleBun

MlleBun