Search Unity

Unity 2019.2.1 release is missing

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by dKleinTriCAT, Aug 16, 2019.

1. dKleinTriCAT

dKleinTriCAT

Just wanted to report that the hub strangely just offers me 2019.2.0 as the newest unity version

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

Confirmed and there is no announcements thread either for 2019.2.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Bumping for @AbrahamDUnity.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

It's now in Unity Hub.

5. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Like I said in the past it's possible that the Hub isn't exactly in sync with blogpost announcements and releases but it should be available within a couple of hours. If you don't see it by then, please restart your Hub (from the Tray).

Thanks,

6. artysta

artysta

Since I moved to 2019.2.0, My HUB has never shown 2.1 or 2.2 and I've had to go to the downloads page and use the Open in HUB selection to get it installed into the HUB. Now my HUB seems to be stuck and I can only install new versions from the download page (I always use open in HUB option, never manually)
    Once I finally get it into HUB and restart it, the greyed out selection of the current release is there but I haven't been given the option to install 2.1 or 2.2 directly from the HUB.
    Very frustrating.

7. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi @artysta,

Sorry to hear that. I'm unsure how this might have happened. Have you tried completely restarting the Hub? This can be done through the tray menu's "Quit Unity Hub" option and reopening it. Sometimes this is necessary to get the most up-to-date list.

If the problem reoccurs, please report a bug through the Hub's Bug Reporter (tray again) and post the ticket number in a new thread. That way we can investigate your logs and possibly find the cause of this issue. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

8. artysta

artysta

I reboot my Mac before every working session on Unity, it always starts on fresh bootup. I've reinstalled the HUB at least 2 times, nothing changes this behavior. I don't have a Tray and I've never seen or can find a Hub's Bug Reporter.

9. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

In that case you can use your user profile dropdown menu on the top-right corner of the Hub window. There is a "Report a bug" option.

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 5.43.09 PM.png

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

@AbrahamDUnity I'm asking this here because I can't remember where we talked about that, sorry if it's not the right place.

Where is the update you announced at least two weeks ago? :)

11. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

@APSchmidt we're testing it out today and hopefully releasing it by next week. I'm not sure I remember what I announced. We're releasing a minor release of 2.1 to address some regressions and bugs.

12. Deleted User

Deleted User

I remember someone (maybe not you) saying that there would be an update "next week" but it was some time ago. Will the sizes problem be covered by that update? I remember that it had been delayed but since it was some time ago... :)

13. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

I just checked. The sizing bug is fixed in this release :D

safaGH and Deleted User like this.
  14. Deleted User

Deleted User

Great! :)