Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 2018.2.13f1 problem...

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Sashok9203, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Sashok9203

Sashok9203

Hello.
    I installed Unity 2018.2.13f1, opened my project and have two errors:

... AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview/CoreRP/Common/XRGraphicsConfig.cs (17,16): error CS1070 : The type `UnityEngine.XR.GameViewRenderMode 'has been referenced. Enable the built in package 'Unity Analytics' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

... AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.postprocessing@2.0.15-preview/PostProcessing/Runtime/PostProcessLayer.cs (9.39): error CS1070: The type ` UnityEngine.XR.XRSettings' has been referenced. Enable the built in package 'Unity Analytics' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

Analytics Library Asset is installed. What should I do? How can I get rid of an error?