Search Unity

Unity 2017 File 'hero@fall' has animation import warnings. See Import Messages in Animation Import S

Discussion in 'Animation' started by RandomCharacters, Jul 13, 2017.

1. RandomCharacters

RandomCharacters

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. NoiseFloorDev

NoiseFloorDev

They're in the inspector properties for the imported animation. Select the "animations" tab in the inspector and expand "import messages".

It's nice to have import warnings available in the inspector, but if they're going to print a message to the console, I don't know why they don't just print the warnings, instead of a warning that there are warnings.

3. NoiseFloorDev

NoiseFloorDev

Not sure--maybe try reimport, or making a copy of the file (copy it on the filesystem rather than in Unity so it doesn't duplicate metadata) to see if something shows up there...

4. n3wb13

n3wb13

I have the same problem. It seemed harmless my animation is still playing but I wanna remove it.

Attached Files:

5. Dhruvgreat

Dhruvgreat

no its not harmless. my animation is different in blender and different in unity i dont know how to.
    but when it is generic it work but when i set it to humanoid it show this error and animation dont work correctly. and i want it to just humanoid, that's the only way for me but unity dont not let me to do it.
    if sombody have solution please tell us pleaseee.

6. Macpr0

Macpr0

Found solutions?

7. chris73it

chris73it

I have a similar problem (<sarcasm> btw, I love how the report cannot be cut'n'pasted..that makes it so useful </sarcasm>.)

8. Deleted User

Deleted User

You can select it and hit Ctrl+C