Search Unity

Unity 2017.4.29 LTS 64 build issues

Discussion in 'Android' started by Lisan, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Lisan

Lisan

Hi!
    I am trying to update my game, made in Unity 2017 to 64 bit support. I am using last LTS version (2017.4.29)
    If i build with IL2CPP with all 3 platforms enabled (v7, x86, 64) it resulted in build size of 116 mb, witch is too much.
    So i thought it will be good idea to make 2 builds, one with 2 32 platforms (v7 + x86), and another one with 64 bit only, and upload them at the same time with multiple apk feature.
    I've made these builds, 32b build is 92 Mb, 64b build is 85 Mb. It was all good so long, until i uploaded them into GP console.
    Problem is, that the build made with only one 64b platform enabled in Unity detected by console as containing all 3 platforms! So, when i upload both of the APK's GP just tells me, that one of the APK's is fully shadowed by another, and won't be delivered to any users.
    It looks like Unity made something wrong with manifest, cause this build actually not contains all 3 platforms (because of it's size), but Google thinks otherwise.

Any ideas, what is wrong?
    Maybe i should try to use android bundle, but i believe this feature may be not stable in 2017.

BR, Alexey

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Lisan

Lisan

3. MalyaWka

MalyaWka

Do you use Unity Jar Resolver?

If so, what version and what settings does it have?