Search Unity

Unity 2017.2 crashed in editor mode after activating Vuforia

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by Meder1234, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Meder1234

Meder1234

I created a new empty project and activated Vuforia Augmented Reality Support from player setting , then running in editor mode. Unity crashed ,but if I disable facetime camera from Vuforia setting , it worked without camera running

I run Unity (2017.2 ) using MacBook (2012 mid , macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 ) .

Why ?.......

2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Do you see any errors in the Unity console at any point before the crash?

3. Meder1234

Meder1234

20171221_000644.jpg

here is my configuration . No any error message in console before crashing

4. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Could you try adding a webcam profile as suggested in the Vuforia Config? The correct path for this is: <Unity install directory>\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\VuforiaSupport\VuforiaResources

Also, could you share a screenshot of what you have in your scene? Does this crash on devices as well?

5. Meder1234

Meder1234

After changing OS system language to English, it found my camera , but playing in editor mode ,it still crashed.

when I tried to build , it show these errors messages below :

Vuforia requires the iOS CameraUsageDescription to be set. Please set a camera description in the Player Settings like the following: Camera access required for target detection and tracking
    Vuforia requires a minimum iOS version of 9.0. Please set the Target minimum iOS Version to 9.0 or above in the Player Settings.
    Error building Player: Vuforia requires the iOS CameraUsageDescription to be set. Please set a camera description in the Player Settings like the following: Camera access required for target detection and tracking
    Vuforia requires a minimum iOS version of 9.0. Please set the Target minimum iOS Version to 9.0 or above in the Player Settings.
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Attached Files:

6. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

To resolve these, please navigate to Player Settings -> Other Settings -> Configuration and set the following fields:
    "Camera Usage Description" -> Set to any value (cannot be an empty box)
    "Target minimum iOS Version" -> 9.0

Thanks