Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 2017.1 Beta 5 iOS Cardboard squashed view

Discussion in '2017.1 Beta' started by Pomettini, May 18, 2017.

1. Pomettini

Pomettini

Hi,

I had to upgrade to Unity 2017.1 Beta 5 for a Cardboard project because I had compiler errors on iOS with Unity 5.6,

Now the project compiles but on my iPhone 6S Plus it looks vertically squashed:

How can I solve this issue? I have to show this project the next week for an event and can't get it to work, I'm desperate! :(

Thank you,

G.

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. AlkisFortuneFish

AlkisFortuneFish

What compiler errors required you to migrate a project you have to be able to show next week to a beta version of Unity?

3. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

We're working on the resolution of this issue. But for now it doesn't look like there's a workaround other than using an earlier version.

4. Pomettini

Pomettini

It was missing some libraries related to GVR. I somehow managed to add them manually by using Cocoapods, but I have the exact same problem on Unity 5.6.1 :(
    I tried downgrading to Unity 5.5 but the project broke completely, it's throwing like 100+ compile errors on Xcode. What I can do? I'm really desperate right now :(

5. Pomettini

Pomettini

6. bryanatncsu

bryanatncsu

Hi Leonard, do you have a link to this issue or do you have a way I could track this issue to know when it is resolved?