Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 2.1 Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by David-Helgason, Jul 24, 2008.

1. benblo

benblo

Done. My first contrib to the wiki... didn't even have an account yet!
    I was aware of your page but never actually read it before... while I was at it I changed a few things.
    Also, I don't use the AddDirectoryContent anymore (I think I used it for about 3 days ;)), and I don't use the same directory setup as you do... but that's for another time, enough wiki for one day.

2. jashan

jashan

Hi Ben,

cool - thank you! And don't forget to add yourself as author, this is now a collaborative article ;-)

... sry for drifting off-topic; we can move our further discussion about this into the Wiki (which has a per-page discussion, which is really cool ;-) ).

Sunny regards,
    Jashan

3. Sivan_LYG

Sivan_LYG

Oh man....oh boy...
    A very cool update - some features are bull's-eye!
    Thanx a-loli-lot!

4. DocSWAB

DocSWAB

WolfQuest disables shadows on integrated graphics since shadows are so demanding. If you have a good-quality graphics card, then launch the game, start a single player game, and then press ESC to get the options menu, choose Game Settings and turn on the Enable Shadows checkbox. If you don't see that checkbox, then your graphics card won't perform well.

That doesn't mean you graphics card can't render the shadows, but it's too slow with the shadows for a good framerate.

5. davew175

davew175

All,

How can I upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1? Do I just download the demo and install it? Will it pick up my existing serial number.

Thanks!

6. NathanWarden

NathanWarden

Yeah, just download the demo. All will be fine.