Search Unity

Unite ticket available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnityFS, Jun 22, 2015.

1. UnityFS

UnityFS

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can't make it to Unite Amsterdam as I am too busy with work. Therefore I have a last minute ticket going if anyone wants it. (I have checked the terms and transfers are available. )

Price wise open to any offers, it's just going to go to waste otherwise. I purchased it half price as an early bird.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Chris

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    angrypenguin likes this.
  2. Jamster

Jamster

For those that may be interested, is this the Boston Unite or another location?

3. UnityFS

UnityFS

Ah yes, that would probably be a useful piece of information :) thanks for the prod Jamster! This is for Unite Europe/Amsterdam and is very short notice!

4. Jamster

Jamster

Now that does sound like a good way to spend my birthday! ;) Unfortunately though, I have a number of prior commitments :(

5. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

If you do manage to sell it on and need to change registration details, there's a self service link for registration in your email where you can change details. If you have problems contact uniteeuropeinfo@unity3d.com

angrypenguin likes this.
  6. UnityFS

UnityFS

Thanks Aurore!
    Any takers?? Will take anything for it - would rather someone got to use it than it just going to waste!

angrypenguin likes this.
  7. UnityFS

UnityFS

Now sold! :)