Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Question Unite event login impossible - cookies rejected and account not found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkgaze, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Darkgaze

Darkgaze

It rejects me saying that my browser blocks cookies to use Wordpress... But it doesn't. I have never had problems with this.

"Error: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress."

2. Darkgaze

Darkgaze

Oh. There was a link in that text? That's unexpected. It would be better if it had some other color

3. Darkgaze

Darkgaze

Adding that specific website (https://unity.virtualeventsite.com/) in the non restricted list in the Chrome settings allowed me to avoid this problem. But it says I don't have an account in Unity . Nice...

Is a new account needed for this event? It says I'm not in the database.

4. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

I had the same account issue. The Unity SSO (single sign-on) didn't work with my account either. I then entered my data once more.

5. Darkgaze

Darkgaze

Still unable to login. Now it recognizes my account but throws a problem:

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall
    If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.