Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Unite Copenhagen 2019 is THIS WEEK!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by UnityMaru, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Blog_Header_UNITE_one_week_out.jpg
    Website | Blog Post | Tickets

Important Information

When:
    September 23rd - 26th, 2019

Where:
    Bella Center
    Center Blvd. 5
    2300 Copenhagen, Denmark

Tickets:
    Click here to register now!

Keynote

When:
    September 23, 6:00 pm CEST (the Pre-show begins at 5:40 pm)

Where:

You will be able to watch the Keynote live online on any of the following channels:

Unity3d.com
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Facebook
    Twitter (Periscope)
    Mixer

---

We are under a week away from Unite Copenhagen! This is one of the most highly anticipated tech conferences of the year, which we put together for our users. There’ll be exciting reveals of our latest real-time 3D technology and plenty of creators and developers to network with. You'll also find tons of ways to improve your Unity skills via dynamic workshops, expert sessions, and captivating pop-up talks.

Take a look at our blog post for a more thorough overview of the event, including more information about specific events for attendees.

2. Nanior

Nanior

Yay!!!:):):):):)

3. AlanMattano

AlanMattano

4. Are/will the sessions streamed? Because I can't see on twitch nor on Youtube anything. The keynote was streamed, but in previous years some selected session were streamed as well. I know I should have gone to Copenhagen instead, but I couldn't make it. :(

dispatch_starlost likes this.
  5. elbows

elbows

I dont remember other sessions being streamed in previous years, they were often recorded then uploaded many weeks later.

I would like to thank the Unity people who are making the recorded videos appear on youtube much, much faster this time than in previous years, thanks!

Lurking-Ninja likes this.
  6. Example:

And https://unite.unity.com/2018/los-angeles "Select sessions streamed daily"

--
    Although yes, if the sessions come shortly after the fact, I'm okay with that too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2019
    elbows likes this.
  7. MaskedMouse

MaskedMouse

I’m waiting for the runtime UI elements video to be placed on youtube. Too bad I can’t be at the unite events.

It’s an interesting future the UI has. At my work the project I am working on is UI based so any performance optimization is welcome.

8. elbows

elbows

Thanks. I forgot about those. I Can't remember if it was a one off that hasnt been done before or since. Timezone differences may have prevented me from indulging much in those, I dont remember.

9. MCrafterzz

MCrafterzz

I want the 2020 roadmap to be uploaded!

10. That session. was today, I guess they will upload it some time in the near future.
    "What to expect in 2020: Unity roadmap"

AlanMattano likes this.
  11. MCrafterzz

MCrafterzz

They posted a blog post about it today!

12. Plus this

Peter77 likes this.
  13. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

This year we didn't livestream any of the sessions other than the keynote, but everything has been recorded and the team are hard at work getting them all polished up for publishing. Keep an eye on our Unite Copenhagen 2019 playlist on Youtube - around 10 of the most popular talks are already available there, and the rest will come soon :)

14. marthaneilson

marthaneilson

I don't remember any other days in the past. Thanks to Unity, you can watch the video on YouTube and I'm always there for you!

15. Deozaan

Deozaan

Perhaps this thread should be locked since recent replies appear to be off topic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.