Search Unity

Unite 2015 Melbourne Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoftyTheMetroid, Jun 14, 2016.

1. LoftyTheMetroid

LoftyTheMetroid

(I sent this question to Unity, but I didn't receive a response. Posting here to see if anyone knows anything or has advice.)

Unite 2015 session videos are available from the Boston and Europe conferences, but I can't find any video content for Unite Melbourne. Anybody know if there will be any videos from the Melbourne sessions posted in the near future?

In particular, I've heard that Adam Brennecke's "Unity Tips & Tricks - What we learned from making Pillars of Eternity" session was very, very good, but I can't find any videos or slides from the talk. If content from Unite Melbourne as a whole is not available, does anybody have detailed notes from that talk?

Thanks!

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

I didn't see any cameras. So chances are there will be no videos. Best record I have is the event Twitter feed.

3. LoftyTheMetroid

LoftyTheMetroid

Man, that sucks. Thanks for the reply, though.

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

:mad: We ask you to do one simple thing.. sneak in the handy cam to get some video.
    Can't even do that! :p

Odd - I didn't know Unity put on a show without the cameras rolling. Seems like a waste - all information gone except to the attendees. I've gained half my Unity knowledge (half of barely any =?) from past Unite presentations/talks.

Kiwasi likes this.
  5. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Might not be a silly idea for this year.