Search Unity

Uninstalled LWRP but camera still doesn’t stack

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by SurrealHJ, Sep 16, 2019.

1. SurrealHJ

SurrealHJ

Hi, I’m one of the many victims of multiple camera rendering problem from LWRP and it seems unity is not having priority for multi camera fix in LWRP anytime soon. This has given me lots of unneeded frustration these few months and I finally caved in and uninstalled LWRP and to my dismay, my camera is still the same!

The top camera is still rendering the solid colour covering the camera below. The alpha is set to zero for the solid Color and it works fine before the LWRP setup too

Anyone knows how do I revert the camera setting back to default? Thank you so much!

2. SurrealHJ

SurrealHJ

Anyone knows what setting should I change so my cameras can render on top of each other without getting covered by the first camera’s solid colour now that LWRP is uninstalled?

3. Shane_Michael

Shane_Michael

I don't think that has ever worked. I wouldn't expect clearing a frame buffer to do alpha blending with the existing contents; it should simply initialize the values to whatever you pass in. You probably want to use "Don't Clear" or "Depth Only" instead.

4. AlkisFortuneFish

AlkisFortuneFish

Yeah, clearing to a colour with the alpha set to zero doesn't make the camera not clear, it just clears to a colour with an alpha of zero.