Search Unity

Unify Arcade

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by guategeek_legacy, Aug 21, 2006.

1. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

It has been planed for a while now to add a web arcade to the Unify web site. So I'm going to start working on creating it in the next few weeks. I understand that many of you may not have web hosting to place web builds of games on so this is a great chance for you to share your work to the world.

If you are interested in having any of your web players placed in the Unify Arcade please send me an email to jeffmcarthur [at] bluegillweb.com. I will then let you know what and how to get it to me (probably will set up an FTP acount for you to upload it to). As well as letting you know what extra info I will need (description, copyright, author, links, etc..)

As always you can update your web players and send new ones to me and I will place the new versions insted of the old version and so on. Take care guys, lets show the world how amazing Unity is!! Jeff

2. Morgan

Morgan

Great! I look forward to seeing ever increasing numbers of Unity showpieces :)

3. pete

pete

that's great jeff! your support knows no bounds!

4. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Great service Jeff! I'm sure it will help out a lot of people not able to afford registering a domain and hosting it. Your generosity won't go unnoticed.

5. Alpha-Loup

Alpha-Loup

That will be fantastic! Its a great support for Unity and its communtiy.

6. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

Thanks for the encuragment now how about some web players :p Jeff

7. Joachim_Ante

Joachim_Ante

Unity Technologies

Great initiative, Jeff.

Come on guys. Those who have published web players or project folders on the forum. Get your game on the arcade now.

8. Alpha-Loup

Alpha-Loup

I hope i can get our coder into programming a little car racing :D
    This must be supported!

9. pete

pete

probably be a few weeks (or more sorry... stupid work!!) before i can get them finished but i've got 2 i'll send ya eventually...

10. guategeek_legacy

guategeek_legacy

Ok cool guys, no rush. Just though I would open it up for submition so that if any of you had anything now we could start it up :). Jeff

11. Mindless_Soul

Mindless_Soul

:eek: Wow thanks a lot! This should help get more examples out there for the world to see. It will be cool to have most of them in the same place too.