Search Unity

Unfortunately, (AppName) has stopped

Discussion in 'Android' started by ira-jule, May 24, 2018.

1. ira-jule

ira-jule

Hi all, I'm a beginner who just created Unity3d game for Android. The Unity that I've been using is Unity 5.5.6f1 and Android version 7.1.1. I built the project with API level 19.

The .apk was built and installed to my Android just fine. However, when I tried to run it in my Android, the game didn't even load and I just got a message on my Android saying : "Unfortunately, (AppName) has stopped".

I tried the solution provided in the previous thread that had the same problem with me (https://answers.unity.com/questions/892800/unfortunately-gamename-has-stopped.html), but to no avail. In that thread, the OP changed his device filter setting to ARMv 7 + x86 to get it worked. Mine was FAT ARMv 7 + x86 though, but I still changed it to that because I think it's the same?

Can anyone please help me fix it? I'm absolutely not sure where it got wrong or how I can make this work because even in Unity console it doesn't show any errors whatsoever.

Attached Files:

2. aleksandrk

aleksandrk

Unity Technologies

Hi!
    This means the application crashed. Check the logs on the device, you should be able to find the reason there.