Search Unity

[Unfold3D] V7 Release

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by Thierry86, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Thierry86

Thierry86

Hi everybody,

I would like to introduce Polygonal Design corporation, where I work, and particularly the software UNFOLD3D.
    Our company is based for years in Marseille, south of France. Polygonal Design is the maker of UNFOLD3D, UV map generator software UNFOLD3D.

You can get UNFOLD3D as a one computer license, or a floating license (LAN). It allows you to automatically unfold meshes and to work on UV maps, with lots of smart editing features. The new generation 7 of UNFOLD3D, which comes with brand new ISOMAP unwrapping algorithm, is now available, so this is an inivitation for you to discover all of new improvements on website:
    unfold3d/Generation 7

And more than this, you will find here ( tutorial) a new tutorial showing you how to begin with UNFOLD3D V7.
    The mesh used in this video can be download here (right click->save as): moufle.obj

Any questions ? My pleasure to answer, as I was the one who did this new tutorial
    www.unfold3d.com

2. Thierry86

Thierry86

Hi everybody,

I would like to present you a new tutorial I made about Unfold3D.
    Let's watch it here: Tutorial: The Pawn

If you have any questions or comments I will be pleased to answer you!

3. Thierry86

Thierry86

Unfold3D V7 has a new feature: the density map tool
    Just paint where you want more resolution on UV map.

You can discover how to use this tool in this new tutorial: Tutorial: Density map

If you have any questions or comments I will be pleased to answer you!