Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished Business

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Don-Gray, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

As the title says, still much in progress.
    Thought I'd post a video of some game play and a cut-scene.

2. Acumen

Acumen

Grrr, you're still a master of holding back information, screenshots and project premise ;)
    Glad I remember your project.

Looks like a really interesting and challenging game ! Kinda needs a bit more player feedback imo. But I need to play it to get a better feeling.
    The atmosphere has a very interesting solitude vibe!
    Hope youll share more stuff about this game soon :)

3. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

Hey, I'm really glad you remember my project, one of the very few.
    Yes, it is supposed to have the "solitude vibe", at least it seems I've conveyed that!
    :)
    I really see no reason to give away reams of information on a mystery puzzle game as it will only dull the player's game
    when he actually does play it. Maybe there's just not enough in it that I think should be shown, also it's possible it's still too simplistic, but until I do open it I probably won't really be able to see it objectively.
    I'd love to have some player feedback, really, but since it's not even done being built how can I allow anyone to play it?
    I am considering opening the scene in the movie but it's not even done yet, so how can I?
    I'd really appreciate any feedback from what you've seen and what you'd like to see.
    Seems to me I've shown quite a few screenshots and some of the premise without going further into the storyline details,
    but since I'm pretty much a novice and this is my first and only larger game I guess I'm not seeing how it affects or doesn't affect others.
    Anyway, thanks for viewing!

4. Acumen

Acumen

I just meant for others not remembering the info youre offering is quite scarce in the opening post :)
    Now at least they know its a mystery puzzle game :)

5. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

Ok, guess that comes from being too close to the project and
    assuming anyone interested would have checked out the info on my blog.
    But then most everyone has their own project to keep up with.