Search Unity

Unexpected errors

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Cleuton-Albuquerque, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Cleuton-Albuquerque

Cleuton-Albuquerque

Hello, I used the Racing game Starter Kit about 2 and a half years ago, and until then I had no problems, but in about a week I have had severe difficulties, errors that appear just out of nowhere, even reimporting the Asset and using original scripts asset in my scenes, nothing executes ....
    I have the following error:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1 [RGSK.RaceUI + RacerInfoUI] .get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs : 633)
    RGSK.RaceUI.ShowStartingGrid () (at G: /SPP-StockCarBrasil/Assets/RacingGameStarterKit/Scripts/Race/System/RaceUI.cs:652)
    RGSK.RaceUI.UpdateUI () (at G: /SPP-StockCarBrasil/Assets/RacingGameStarterKit/Scripts/Race/System/RaceUI.cs:283)
    RGSK.RaceUI.Update () (at G: /SPP-StockCarBrasil/Assets/RacingGameStarterKit/Scripts/Race/System/RaceUI.cs:234)

PS: This error only happens to me, on my Partner PC works normally, and we are using the same version of Unity 2018.2.6f