Search Unity

UNET Transform Child not showing in inspector 2019.1

Discussion in 'UNet' started by ValkLastSukeban, Apr 17, 2019.

1. ValkLastSukeban

ValkLastSukeban

I've been working on a project using UNET and learning everything in Unity alongside it.
    Everything was running ok in 2018.3.12 version.
    The problem came up when i updated to 2019.1 and downloaded the Multiplayer HLAPI from the package manager, Network Transform Child in my project wasn't just showing up in inspector.

Here is the screenshot of it not showing in inspector and it doesn't show a proper icon in Multiplayer_HLAPI/Runtime folder as other scripts like Network Transform.
    Also i've tried draging the Network Transform Child file from the project windows to the inspector and still doesn't work.
    Screenshot_11.png

Am i doing something wrong?
    I have searched unity forums and some other places for this kind of error and haven't found a single clue.

Sorry in advance if i did post this on the wrong forum part.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I don't know if there is anything wrong with the new package, but I do know you need a NetworkIdentity and a NetworkTransform on the object you wish to attach a NetworkTransformChild component to. Your screen shot doesn't show that.

3. ValkLastSukeban

ValkLastSukeban

Well remembered, those are required components.
    But even without those required components, Network Transform Child should appear on the "Add Component Menu" in the inspector.

After that being said, i've taken another inspector print screen with those required components.
    And still without Network Transform Child.
    upload_2019-4-17_18-19-59.png

4. alesmasiar

alesmasiar

ValkLastSukeban likes this.
  5. ValkLastSukeban

ValkLastSukeban

This totally work's as a temporary fix.
    You are a life saver alesmasiar, thank you very much.
    I really couldn't see that little wrong thing there.