Search Unity

UNET client side not showing network objects and disconnects

Discussion in 'UNet' started by Hosni, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hosni

Hosni

Hi,

I was successful in building a small UNET multiplayer project with server-client and client-server communication through the internet. A day later I start the same project without having changed anything in the setup or code, but now the client doesn't show the networked objects anymore (only not through internet, LAN works fine) and disconnects after a while (e.g. 20 seconds), non-networked objects are just fine and work as they should. When I try other example projects found on this forum that I tried earlier (and that worked) they too have the same problem. The server-side works fine though, and I get no errors on either the server or client side. I read something about using too much bandwidth, but I'm skeptical about that since it happens throughout different (and small) projects, but who knows.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong with the cloud based settings? I am connected though and have the multiplayer configuration set up (as it was before):

Maximum global CCU allowed: 100 players
    Total CCU used by all projects: 8 players
    CCU used by this project: 4 players
    Max players allowed per room: 10

Does anyone have an idea of how I could solve this, or steps I could take from here?

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016