Search Unity

Undesirable screen after UNITY splash screen

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by ALFREDOSKY, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ALFREDOSKY

ALFREDOSKY

Hi all, I was developed an app and I use UNITY for that, I imported ovr_mobile_sdk_0.6.0.1 libraries from oculus page. I follow all the steps to build an application for samsumg gear, but when I run this on the phone, there is a screen between UNITY splash scree and my game scene, this screen appears for a couple of seconds but it is very annoying, it shows a big vertical plane with arrows(left, right, up, down, in, out) coming in ovr libraries facing the camera , also the background is black. When I close one eye I saw all black and when I close the other eye I saw the arrows ,I think it is a stereoscopic problem, but I don´t know why this happen,maybe I forget some configuration or something like that, anybody have ideas why this occurs?. I want to delete that screen, or avoid show it.

I use UNITY 5.1.2f1

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. ALFREDOSKY

ALFREDOSKY

Nobody?

3. vicator

vicator

those arrows you might see probably shows because they are used by the DK2 camera when you are moving out of the trackable field. but why they show on your gear vr i cannot for the love understand.

4. ALFREDOSKY

ALFREDOSKY

thanks for reply vicator, yeah it's strange! i found that as a Raw gameobject in Canvas as a child. I think it is a bug from unity

5. vicator

vicator

Yes sounds weird. Hope it'll disappear.

6. williamj

williamj

Unity Technologies

@ALFREDOSKY

Could you please submit a bug report with the mentioned project and post the issue number here? We'll look into it right away.

Thanks,
    Will
    Unity QA

7. ALFREDOSKY

ALFREDOSKY

Ok, i will, thanks for reply!