Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Build' started by R40ul_OSG, May 18, 2018.

1. R40ul_OSG

R40ul_OSG

Hello,
    I can't build my project on CloudBuild anymore. It has been working for months, but stopped working last week.
    With "Undefined symbols" problems, you get a line following your error explaining what symbol is missing, which helps to determine what framework is missing, but in my case, I can't find any clue in the log.
    On top of that, I've tried to build my project locally (Unity+Xcode on my machine), and it works. I'm using the same Unity and Xcode versions as my UCB project.
    Can anyone help with this?

2. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

If you look at the full log you should see the symbol it's referencing:

3. R40ul_OSG

R40ul_OSG

Ok, I missed that. Thanks a lot, I'll have a look.

4. flixtgi

flixtgi

did you guys get this to work? i am having the same issue.

5. BoaNeo

BoaNeo

Same problem here - nothing in the logs provides any hint as to which symbols are causing this (The word "Undefined" is not in the log at all).. Unity 2018.2, XCode 9.4... Project builds locally.