Search Unity

Unable to update card info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JGrierson, Dec 6, 2016.

1. JGrierson

JGrierson

My original card was compromised and was canceled. Unity tried to process a monthly payment using the canceld card. I gat an email telling me to update my payment info When I tried I repeatedly get "The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank" The bank says card is OK and see nothing at their end! How do I fix this?????

2. JGrierson

JGrierson

I also tried to delete the now invalid card thinking that if I removed it it would then let me enter as new one. No such luck it won't let me remove the old one since it is tied to a subscription. I'm in a catch 22!!!!

3. JGrierson

JGrierson

My original card was compromised and was canceled. Unity tried to process a monthly payment using the canceled card. I got an email telling me to update my payment info When I tried to update the info I repeatedly get "The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank" The bank says card is OK and see nothing at their end! How do I fix this?????