Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unable to publish WebGl

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by jin1023, May 6, 2020.

1. jin1023

jin1023

error: undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl1_get_proc_address
    warning: Link with `-s LLD_REPORT_UNDEFINED` to get more information on undefined symbols
    warning: To disable errors for undefined symbols use `-s ERROR_ON_UNDEFINED_SYMBOLS=0`
    error: undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl2_get_proc_address
    Error: Aborting compilation due to previous errors
    shared:ERROR: 'E:\WorkSpace\Unity_DemoProject\[Git] ProjectTinySamples\TinyRacing\Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\artifacts\Stevedore\node-win-x64\node.exe E:\WorkSpace\Unity_DemoProject\[Git] ProjectTinySamples\TinyRacing\Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\artifacts\Stevedore\emscripten-win\src\compiler.js c:\users\xreal-~1\appdata\local\temp\tmprpea3r.txt' failed (1)
    *** Bee build failed (141.73 seconds - 0:02:21), 421 items updated

Attached Files:

2. Zarbuz

Zarbuz

Have the exact same problem on all Tiny project samples .. (with tiny project v0.26). Each time the same error : undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl1_get_proc_address

Attached Files:

3. Zarbuz

Zarbuz

Ok I finnaly managed to fix the problem. I've done multiple things and I'm not sure which one had defintively fix the problem but I :
    • Upgraded Unity to fresh install at the version 2019.4.3f1
    • Removed the WebGL submodule
    • Moved the project to a new place (the previous one contains in the path some special symbols like "[" and "]"
    I'm pretty sure it's the last step which solve the problem. I've tested the exact same project on a new computer and I didn't have any problem.

jin1023 likes this.
  4. jin1023

jin1023

thank you very much.
    I modified my file directory.
    Published successfully!