Search Unity

Bug Unable to publish WebGl

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by jin1023, May 6, 2020.

1. jin1023

jin1023

error: undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl1_get_proc_address
    warning: Link with `-s LLD_REPORT_UNDEFINED` to get more information on undefined symbols
    warning: To disable errors for undefined symbols use `-s ERROR_ON_UNDEFINED_SYMBOLS=0`
    error: undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl2_get_proc_address
    Error: Aborting compilation due to previous errors
    shared:ERROR: 'E:\WorkSpace\Unity_DemoProject\[Git] ProjectTinySamples\TinyRacing\Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\artifacts\Stevedore\node-win-x64\node.exe E:\WorkSpace\Unity_DemoProject\[Git] ProjectTinySamples\TinyRacing\Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\artifacts\Stevedore\emscripten-win\src\compiler.js c:\users\xreal-~1\appdata\local\temp\tmprpea3r.txt' failed (1)
    *** Bee build failed (141.73 seconds - 0:02:21), 421 items updated

Attached Files:

2. Zarbuz

Zarbuz

Have the exact same problem on all Tiny project samples .. (with tiny project v0.26). Each time the same error : undefined symbol: emscripten_webgl1_get_proc_address

Attached Files:

3. Zarbuz

Zarbuz

Ok I finnaly managed to fix the problem. I've done multiple things and I'm not sure which one had defintively fix the problem but I :
    • Upgraded Unity to fresh install at the version 2019.4.3f1
    • Removed the WebGL submodule
    • Moved the project to a new place (the previous one contains in the path some special symbols like "[" and "]"
    I'm pretty sure it's the last step which solve the problem. I've tested the exact same project on a new computer and I didn't have any problem.

jin1023 likes this.
  4. jin1023

jin1023

thank you very much.
    I modified my file directory.
    Published successfully!

unityunity