Search Unity

Bug Unable to open a certain unity project

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by electrickstudios, Apr 4, 2023.

1. electrickstudios

electrickstudios

Hello!

I have been working on one of my games for about two years. It has got to the point where I would need about a month to finish but of course, since I'm writing this, I got into a problem. Today I tried to open the game project and something happened while the project was loading and I needed to restart my PC. When I did so, I couldn't open that project anymore and yes just that one, every other project works just fine. Since the HDD I had Unity and the project on was pretty bad I tried moving everything to my D drive, but nothing. I tried reinstalling both Unity and Unity Hub, I have tried just about everything I could think of, and still nothing. So I came here asking you guys. Just so I can paint you a picture, whenever I click on the project (either on unity hub or Unity directly) It starts loading and then the whole loading sequence just disappears after about 10 - 20 seconds. I would hate to lose this game as it was a passion project and a lot of people already got excited about the game launch. I hope we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!