Search Unity

Unable To List Target Platforms (MacOS)

Discussion in 'Android' started by CalaveraX, Sep 28, 2017.

1. CalaveraX

CalaveraX

Hi guys....
    Since yesterday i'm having this trouble and i cant build my games (before it was runing perfectly, but i've installed unity 2017 in another folder for another proyect and all this problems started)

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.
    /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_121.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="/Users/administradorwidowgames/Documents/development/AndroidSDK/tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "/Applications/Unity 5.5.0f3/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar" -
    I've tryied everything...
    i've deleted the entire Android SDK folder and reinstalled,
    Deleted Tools Folder and remplace with new one.
    Now i've installed Android Studio and used the manager to install Android Api Level 24

And installed manually SDK Tools all the packages that are not obsolete from start to 25.0.3 (Also i've tried removing SDK Tools 25 and leave it to 24.0.2)
    And i run ALWAYS onto the same issue..

Any hits??

Folders Are Correctly Setup....

2. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

5.5.0f3 is a very old version - please get the latest patch release.
    There was a breaking change in Android SDK by Google. In order to make it work, update your SDK components (tools, build-tools etc.) and your Unity version to the latest patch release. There are multiple threads on the issue - just use search.

3. CalaveraX

CalaveraX

I've used Search, and i'm working on this project with this particular version of unity because i'm using some plugins that requires them. among others Facebook, that isnt fully integrated with unity 2017 and have many bugs.
    Here we have several projects and we require to work with several diferent versions of unity, we cant upgrade all of our projects to latest patch release without having issues and loosing vluable time.

Btw, it happens also in another project we have configured with unity 2017. (And the solutions i've tried that are listed on the post are from those trhreads i spent hours searching on google landing on here unity forum and on unity answers).