Search Unity

Unable to list keys in the keystore

Discussion in 'Android' started by CalaveraX, Jan 21, 2018.

1. CalaveraX

CalaveraX

Hi everyone! i'm having this issue when trying to sign an application

Unable to list keys in the keystore. Please make sure the location and password of the keystore is correct. See the Console for more details.
    Error: Unable to read 'D:\user.keystore'
    Error: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

First of all I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that the password is correct, i've recheked a million times.
    Ive been always signing my application with this keystore, and even on 18/1/2018 i made a build that we published, and now i need to upload an update and i cant sign the application.

i'ts driving me abosolutely insane, i dont seem to find any solution... i've reimported the proyect from a previous revision at my house, and the alias sudenly appeared, but when trying to make a build it began to happen again, and the alias is not showed anymore..

i really need help with this.

i have deleted and relocated the user.keystore on several diferent folder, and event modified the projectsettings.asset to delete all the route to it leaving only the keystore name.

and even deleted the entire library and project settings folder and reimporting all the project again, but it continues happening

i really dont know what else to do.

Thanks in advance!