Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unable to list keys in the keystore

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by gm_analytics, Apr 4, 2023.

1. gm_analytics

gm_analytics

Hello. I have a problem when selecting my keystore in the Android project. When I select a keystore from the list and enter a password, when I try to select Project Key Alias I get an error, as if the password is not correct, but the password is correct.
    The curious thing is that this problem occurs exclusively on my macbook pro M1 2020 macOs Ventura 13.2.1. If I open the project on windows, everything works correctly there. And another thing that confuses me is that if you create an empty project on macOs, and select my keystore from the list, it will work and there is no error.
    I don't understand what the problem could be, since the project on windows and macOs are identical.
    I tried uninstalling unity and re-downloading Unity 2021.3.22f1 LTS from Unity Hub with Android Build Support installed. But the error is still there.
    Can you tell me what could be the problem?

Code (CSharp):
    1. Unable to list keys in the keystore. Please make sure the location and password of the keystore is correct.
    2. /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.22f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/OpenJDK/bin/java -Xmx4096M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.22f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/SDK/tools” -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar “/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.22f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar-
    3. Environment Variables:
    4. XPC_SERVICE_NAME = application.com.unity3d.unityhub.16737392.16737398
    5. XPC_FLAGS = 0x0
    6. JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS = -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    7. MallocNanoZone = 0
    8. ORIGINAL_XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP = undefined
    9. SHELL = /bin/zsh
    10. SSH_AUTH_SOCK = /private/tmp/com.apple.launchd.xX2DAAKVhK/Listeners
    11. HOME = /Users/staforkin
    12. PATH = /opt/homebrew/bin:/opt/homebrew/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Apple/usr/bin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands
    13. __CFBundleIdentifier = com.unity3d.unityhub
    14. USER = staforkin
    15. __CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING = 0x1F5:0x7:0x31
    16. TMPDIR = /var/folders/h6/dwdw46413g31xtp84l1d8fxw0000gn/T/
    17. LOGNAME = staforkin
    18. JAVA_HOME = /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.22f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/OpenJDK
    19. COMMAND_MODE = unix2003
    20. stderr[
    21. Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    22. Error:Invalid command keytool-list
    23. ]
    24. stdout[
    25. ]
    26. exit code: 64
    27. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
  2. gm_analytics

gm_analytics