Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to convert classes to dex format - Android issue

Discussion in 'Android' started by ixikos, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Vlady73

Vlady73

PROBLEM WITH BUILDING ANDROID
    this happens because 2 things 1.Facebook SDK include files already contained in Assest/plugins/android, and 2. AndroidManifest.xml has to be updated.

so I did this:

1. Open AndroidManifest.xml (Assest/plugins/android/AndroidManifest.xml) with Xcode or Text edit and change line to this:

uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="15" android:targetSdkVersion="23"

READ the error, it will tell you the values needed.

2. Assest/plugins/android/libs (NOT FacebookSDK/plugins/android/libs ) select All files, and in inspector deselect "android". (some people suggest to delete them, but i just deselect them so when the project builds they won't be included).

3. in finder look for .jar files duplicates and delete the ones that are in plugins/android Not the ones in Facebook

this was my case, maybe your is different, what I did was to look for duplicate files in Facebook SDK and Assest/plugins/android!*/

2. ShoutTree

ShoutTree

In my case, my project used a .jar that's compiled by jdk 1.8, and I get this error when setting jdk to 1.7 in unity.
    I turned to 1.8 and everything's ok.
    AAE37744-69AC-4546-8996-BBCA31A77E01.jpg

3. liortal

liortal

@ShoutTree you should install JDK 8, and then point your Unity installation to use that (Under Preferences -> External Tools)

Amirraza and LeGiangAnh like this.
  4. ShoutTree

ShoutTree

Yes, I did it. Thank you. :)

5. kenculate

kenculate

I has this error too, I had some plugins and google firebase, I just remove plugin folder content then install firebase then install other plugins, the problem solved !

6. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

I am having the same problem and its with google play and facebook and untiy. I cant believe I am having trouble with these 2 plugins where they dont work together. Over engineered software that doesnt even work.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  7. firaskallel

firaskallel

I solved it without removing of any files.
    You should do the following: file>Inspector>SelectPlatformForPlugin>Standalone. Apply. Do it for both files under plugins: support-v4-23.4.0 and support-annotations-23.4.0

8. liortal

liortal

Really wrong advice by @firaskallel . these files are Android related, and should not be included in Standalone builds.

9. fazhom

fazhom

Hello

I had the same problem and, as some said, it's was a problem of duplicated files.

For me it was the files:

support-annotations-24.0.0.jar
    support-v4-24.0.0.aar

They were present in my "Assets\Plugins\Android" folder and in my "Assets\FacebookSDK\Plugins\Android\libs".
    (The one in the Facebook folder was a different version)

I deleted the one in the Facebook folder (when I tried to delete the one in Android, it came back automaticaly).

Meltdown and Loomabox like this.
  10. Loomabox

Loomabox

You've made my day!
    Thank you very much for sharing!

Before reading your post i removed some bolts... jar files and don't know if I should put them back, since I don't remember where they were. Project compiles with no errors, so I guess those jar files are not necessary.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  11. ian_rakhiruchi

ian_rakhiruchi

search support

My problem are solved/ Screenshot (7).png

12. BowlerBitesLane

BowlerBitesLane

This fixed it for me as well thanks! They didn't show up in the Unity editor for me so I navigated to the patch in file explorer, and low and behold! Deleted the files. Problem solved.

*EDIT* Actually I found that I still had an issue with GPG services crashing my app when I actually went to use them in the built application. I had to replace the existing aar's in the "Assets\Plugins\Android" folder with the attached versions. I then went to Assets/PlayServicesResolver/AndroidResolver/Settings in the unity editor menu to disable "Install Android Packages." Hope this helps someone with the same issue.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  13. KutlayMD

KutlayMD

I solved it by removing UnityAds.aar. Open your project files go assests-plugins-Android there will be UnityAds.aar just delete this.

14. DVFrance

DVFrance

I had the same issue and it was a duplicated lib, I used many plugin in my project and some of them already included "android-support-v4.jar", just deleting duplicates solve my pb.

tolosaoldfan and Kurius like this.
  15. Kurius

Kurius

I agree with @awesome-alex you should search your entire project for files containing the word "support", then delete any files with duplicate file names (leaving just a single copy of the file with that name). This is most often the solution to DEX errors.

liortal and tolosaoldfan like this.
  16. NextTime

NextTime

I solve this problem deleted dublicated file .jar
    this problem apear then I updated applovin

tolosaoldfan likes this.
  17. Astromanson

Astromanson

Solved this problem deleting project/plugins

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  18. MuhammadSaddamAslam

MuhammadSaddamAslam

Solved this problem.
    This issue is only due to SDK, use some previous version of SDK to resolve your problem

19. BiserMarkov

BiserMarkov

Just had the same problem ... Just deleted the old files that are duplicated with older version ... see the screenshot

Attached Files:

20. Ali_Abbas

Ali_Abbas

Great :) ... thanks dear ;)

MikeGorokhov likes this.
  21. rnnbl4133

rnnbl4133

For me I had incompatible sdk/jdk/ndk I had to install ndk r13b, jdk 8 and sdk 21 That helped solve this problem.

22. oladoto

oladoto

Just in case anyone still has this issue, I encountered this problem and was able to solve this way:
    1. I deleted the downloaded Unity Ads Asset
    2. Navigated to Assets/Plugin/Android
    3. Deleted anything that started with UnityAds.*
    4. Disabled Ads under the Services panel.
    5. Commented out all codes referring to Advertisements in my game.
    6. Restarted Unity.
    7. Tested the game, now without adverts. I expected this to work as normal.
    8. Re-hinged the Ads on the services panel.
    9. Un-commented the Advertisement code.
    10. Commented out the Advertisement,initialize line.
    At this point. all worked well.

23. Koshechkin

Koshechkin

I have this problem even with empty project: I created new project - apk build success. Imported only the facebook-unity-sdk-7.11.0 there - have apk build failed:
    CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources.
    C:\_androidWork\build-tools\27.0.3\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J "gen" -M "AndroidManifest.xml" -S "res" -I "C:/_androidWork\platforms\android-25\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages ...

Any help please...

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      16.1 KB
      Views:
  24. mgear

mgear

just got this one also,
    looks like it probably started happening after importing EasyMovieTexture and UMP-plugins to same project.
    (was just testing, so not sure how to fix for those)

25. joei22pk

joei22pk

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    C:/jdk1.8.0_161\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Android/ADT Bundle 64bit/sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity\Unity20172.0f3\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoIcsImpl;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoStubImpl;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoVersionImpl;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompatIcs;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompatJellyBeanMr2;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/animation/AnimatorCompatHelper;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/animation/AnimatorListenerCompat;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/animation/AnimatorProvider;

UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Translation has been interrupted
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:615)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runMonoDex(Main.java:313)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runDx(Main.java:291)
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.main(Main.java:247)
    at com.android.dx.command.Main.main(Main.java:94)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at SDKMain.main(SDKMain.java:130)
    Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: Too many errors
    at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:607)
    ... 9 more
    ]
    stdout[
    processing archive C:\Users\admin\Desktop\logical_thinkingschool_gameProject\gameProject\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\com.android.support.support-compat-25.2.0\libs\.\classes.jar...
    processing android/support/compat/BuildConfig.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoIcsImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoJellyBeanImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoJellyBeanMr2Impl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoStubImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat$AccessibilityServiceInfoVersionImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompatIcs.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompatJellyBean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompatJellyBeanMr2.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/AnimatorCompatHelper.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/AnimatorListenerCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/AnimatorProvider.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/AnimatorUpdateListenerCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/GingerbreadAnimatorCompatProvider.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/GingerbreadAnimatorCompatProvider$GingerbreadFloatValueAnimator.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/GingerbreadAnimatorCompatProvider$GingerbreadFloatValueAnimator$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/HoneycombMr1AnimatorCompatProvider.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/HoneycombMr1AnimatorCompatProvider$AnimatorListenerCompatWrapper.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/HoneycombMr1AnimatorCompatProvider$HoneycombValueAnimatorCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/HoneycombMr1AnimatorCompatProvider$HoneycombValueAnimatorCompat$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/animation/ValueAnimatorCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat$OnRequestPermissionsResultCallback.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat$SharedElementCallback21Impl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat$SharedElementCallback23Impl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompat$SharedElementCallback23Impl$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi21$SharedElementCallback21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi21$SharedElementCallbackImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi22.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23$OnSharedElementsReadyListenerBridge.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23$RequestPermissionsRequestCodeValidator.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23$SharedElementCallback23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23$SharedElementCallbackImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatApi23$SharedElementCallbackImpl$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatHoneycomb.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityCompatJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityManagerCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityManagerCompatKitKat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat$ActivityOptionsImpl21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat$ActivityOptionsImpl23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat$ActivityOptionsImpl24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat$ActivityOptionsImplJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompat24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ActivityOptionsCompatJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/AppOpsManagerCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/AppOpsManagerCompat$AppOpsManager23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/AppOpsManagerCompat$AppOpsManagerImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/AppOpsManagerCompat23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/BundleCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/BundleCompatGingerbread.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/BundleCompatJellybeanMR2.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/BundleUtil.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/INotificationSideChannel.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/INotificationSideChannel$Stub.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/INotificationSideChannel$Stub$Proxy.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationBuilderWithActions.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationBuilderWithBuilderAccessor.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Action.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Action$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Action$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Action$Extender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Action$WearableExtender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$BigPictureStyle.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$BigTextStyle.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$BuilderExtender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$CarExtender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$CarExtender$UnreadConversation.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$CarExtender$UnreadConversation$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$CarExtender$UnreadConversation$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Extender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$InboxStyle.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$MessagingStyle.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$MessagingStyle$Message.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplApi20.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplApi21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplHoneycomb.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplIceCreamSandwich.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplJellybean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$NotificationCompatImplKitKat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$Style.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompat$WearableExtender.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi20.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi20$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi21$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatApi24$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatBase$Action.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatBase$Action$Factory.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatBase$UnreadConversation.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatBase$UnreadConversation$Factory.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatExtras.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatHoneycomb.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatIceCreamSandwich.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatIceCreamSandwich$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatJellybean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatJellybean$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatKitKat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatKitKat$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatSideChannelService.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationCompatSideChannelService$NotificationSideChannelStub.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$CancelTask.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$Impl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$ImplApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$ImplBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$ImplIceCreamSandwich.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$ImplKitKat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$NotifyTask.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$ServiceConnectedEvent.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$SideChannelManager.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$SideChannelManager$ListenerRecord.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompat$Task.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompatApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompatIceCreamSandwich.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/NotificationManagerCompatKitKat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$1.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$Builder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$Impl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$ImplApi20.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$ImplBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInput$ImplJellybean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInputCompatApi20.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInputCompatBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInputCompatBase$RemoteInput.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInputCompatBase$RemoteInput$Factory.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/RemoteInputCompatJellybean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompat$Api24ServiceCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompat$BaseServiceCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompat$ServiceCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompat$StopForegroundFlags.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ServiceCompatApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$IntentBuilder.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$IntentReader.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$ShareCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$ShareCompatImplBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$ShareCompatImplICS.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompat$ShareCompatImplJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompatICS.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/ShareCompatJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/SharedElementCallback.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/SharedElementCallback$OnSharedElementsReadyListener.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/SupportActivity.class...
    processing android/support/v4/app/SupportActivity$ExtraData.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContentResolverCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContentResolverCompat$ContentResolverCompatImpl.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContentResolverCompat$ContentResolverCompatImplBase.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContentResolverCompat$ContentResolverCompatImplJB.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContentResolverCompatJellybean.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContextCompat.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContextCompatApi21.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContextCompatApi23.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContextCompatApi24.class...
    processing android/support/v4/content/ContextCompatHoneycomb.class...
    processing andro<message truncated>

26. majidyounis190

majidyounis190

If you have used Admob then look for "support-v4" file under your Plugins> android folder. Probably it would have been duplicated and you need to delete one of them. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the same folder.

27. 5argon

5argon

I want to add one more cause of this.

If you are making your own Android plugin with Android Studio and you reference `unityclasses.jar`, if that slips into your .aar file it will conflict with the one Unity is going to add `classes.jar`. The error will be like this.

Screenshot 2018-08-31 19.38.22.png

To fix, in your build.gradle file instead of adding dependencies as `implementation fileTree` you use `compileOnly` instead. It can then use your project `unityclasses.jar` just for compiling but not adding it to your .aar, then your .aar will use the real one Unity is going to add at runtime.

Code (CSharp):
    1. dependencies {
    2.     // Avoid redundant Unity Player in final application APK
    3.     compileOnly files('./libs/unityclasses.jar')
    4. }
    To debug what's in your .aar you can change the extension to .zip and you can see everything inside.

28. cherucole

cherucole

I had the same error and turns out it was because I had to jar files similar. One was in the path of facebook sdk android plugin and the other was the default one that exists in Plugins/Android. I deleted the one isnide facebook path and it worked. Dont rename just delete it entirely

29. Amirraza

Amirraza

would you kindly tell me something more ! i have same plugins which youhave ...

30. Amirraza

Amirraza

will you knidly tell me something about this error

Attached Files:

31. Kurius

Kurius

unityunity