Search Unity

unable to claim Pathway rewards

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by eledengreen3d, May 6, 2023.

?

Has anyone claimed the mission checkpoint assets in unity pathways.

1. yes

36.4%
  2. no

63.6%
  1. eledengreen3d

eledengreen3d

Hi,
    I just finished the mission checkpoint of "Get started with Unity" as part of the "Unity Essentials" pathways. In the mission checkpoint, i got the badge and the asset was unlocked but when i click the asset it redirects me to "My Asset" and the asset is still not added. It's happening for other checkpoint as well. Is the reward system not working or have they remove the assets?
    pls let me know if its working for anybody.

2. Myrht

Myrht

Hello ! Did not see you posted this. We had the same experience I think. I posted the same issue few minutes after you. I have 100% completion of the pathway and all quizzes but still can't get the 2D proptotyping pack. It says to clear "conditions to unlock" but I did all the assignments already. When I want to click the pack it doesn't show up in the asset store. It might have been deleted. I don't mind but my board telling me I did not finish the course is annoying...

eledengreen3d likes this.
  3. TunderNerd

TunderNerd

Hi all, I got exactly the same. I did everything, but I cannot finish 2 misions and so I don't get the assets and badge. It drives me nuts!

4. tj2g

tj2g

I ran into this issue a week or two ago. I didn't understand why either. I took a gamble and went through all of the steps I could and clicked it saying it wasn't complete and then clicking again to say it was completed. One of them finally triggered it (sorry, don't remember which one) and I finally got it unlocked.

5. tj2g

tj2g

I also saw in one of the comments of the postings that if it isn't published publicly sometimes it doesn't complete as well.