Search Unity

Unable to claim Explore Unity completion badge

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by indmillr, Mar 2, 2023.

1. indmillr

indmillr

I have completed all tasks within the Unity Essentials learning path and all tasks are indicated as completed. I am unable to claim my completion badge for the "Explore Unity" portion of this pathway as this pathway is still designated as Incomplete. As a result of this I am unable to claim the completion badge for the entirety of the Unity Essentials pathway. Please advise!

afcarpenter74 and profitdefiant like this.
  2. bondor

bondor

Ditto! As a religious completionist I am most concerned...

3. TTAJ1bI4

TTAJ1bI4

Experience the same problem

4. Canell

Canell

Explore Unity mission completion is still bugged as of April 18th, 2023.

Wow...

5. liam-hunt

liam-hunt

Got it to work by removing my published projects and adding them in again

6. profitdefiant

profitdefiant

One solution submitted by a user:
    ===========================================
    xFrozenSoilx a month ago (edited)

I FIGURED IT OUT! For those having trouble getting the mission to clear: After futzing with this for WAY too long, I realized the "Publish your project" and "Challenge: Sprite pachinko" both did not have a green highlight around them in the outline on the left. I scrolled down to try to resubmit and the only thing I changed was that I added in the "Additional Description (Optional)" text field, and it worked for both. Hopefully this helps and it wasn't just a fluke. I sent a ticket to Unity support about this 1 minute before I figured it out so if y'all are reading this look into that aspect of it please. If it's "optional" it should be optional. Also, if anyone who's had this problem before can confirm/deny if this works it would be good for others to see.
    ======================================================================​

7. javilevel

javilevel

Hi,

I tried all but I have the same problem, Unity explorer Badge problem, all completed but doesn't appear...

Any more advice?

8. profitdefiant

profitdefiant

Try going through the mission and check if all steps have been clicked as completed.

Also check if you have shared your project on this page, whilst making sure that you have selected your personal Unity version:
    https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/pu...cab4edbc2a0023e9c38f#5fa1cf2cedbc2a0020851b29

I had everything completed except for the above. And this page only turns up when you click Mission Checkpoint on the main page. So as soon as I re-submitted my project (this time privately), I got the badge for this Mission.

9. javilevel

javilevel

Hi,

I tried all that and nothing happens...
    I'm waiting for an answer from the Unity ticket I opened yesterday.

Thanks.

profitdefiant likes this.
  10. Nethanay

Nethanay

Joining the discussion too, can't complete the Unity Learn

11. profitdefiant

profitdefiant

Check if your course outline on the left in each of your mission has a GREEN HIGHLIGHT around it. If it doesn't, then its not completed.

12. Arikith

Arikith

It works for me, it seems that the exercises have to be published on two different sites. Thank you very much.

13. Tafarlis

Tafarlis

1. Go to the mission in question
    2. Check the version of the mission that you are working on. It should appear on the top of the page above the mission badge (please see the below screenshot)
    3. If you are not on the latest mission version, you will automatically see a text beside the mission version saying "Try latest version" or something similar
    4. Select the latest version and complete the mission checkpoint
      unnamed.png

14. Damrok

Damrok

Thanks a lot, this worked for me in 2024. As soon as i changed the version of the mission it automatically changed it into completed.