Search Unity

Question Unable to cancel MARS subscription during trial

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by ParaLogic, Dec 1, 2020.

1. ParaLogic

ParaLogic

EDIT:
    Nevermind, found a button to cancel auto-renewal behind the chat-box popup. Was able to cancel it now.

--------------------

Hi all,

I've installed MARS to see if it would fit an upcoming project. Since the project is not advancing to further stages, I'm not interested to pay the ( for me as indie ) quiet significant subscription fee.

So I wanted to cancel the subscription, but there is absolutely no way I can do this. The order page clearly stated that the subscription could be canceled during the trial period. Already send a message to support, but no reply yet ( want to make sure I can cancel before the yearly subscription get locked in ).

Text on the MARS order page ( my trial period ends dec 4 ):

"Unity MARS Free Trial Terms
    You will automatically be charged $50 (plus applicable taxes) when your free trial ends on XXXX, and every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel before the end of your free trial period."

The "manage subscription" page says:
    "Automatic renewal:
    Turning off automatic renewal will cancel your subscription on December 4, 2020."

But there is no way to actually turn off this automatic renewal. Anyone know how to cancel?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    jmunozarUTech likes this.
  2. jmunozarUTech

jmunozarUTech

Unity Technologies

Glad you found it! :)

3. agustinlopezgrega

agustinlopezgrega

You found it?