Search Unity

Unable to build OSX on High Sierra 10.13.3 and Unity 2017.3.1f1

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by hacaro76, Mar 13, 2018.

1. hacaro76

hacaro76

Hi Guys, i've a problem that i hope someone help me to solve.

I've updated my system to High Sierra 10.13.3 and I've also Downloade Unity 2017.3.1f1.
    The problem is that i cannot build my OSX Standalone Project because i receive some errors.

Here below the errors :
    (n.b the serialized multiple times error was present also in the previous project (unity 2017.2) but the build
    it was fine).

I've tried :

1. reimport assets
    2. close and reopen Unity
    3. Removed Lybrary Temp etc etc but nothing.

Hoping that someone can help me

Code (CSharp):
    1. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) label
    2. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    4. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) maxChars
    5. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    7. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) caratChar
    8. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    10. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) type
    11. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    13. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) isPassword
    14. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    16. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) autoCorrect
    17. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    19. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) useLabelTextAtStart
    20. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    22. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) activeColor
    23. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    25. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) eventReceiver
    26. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    28. The same field name is serialized multiple times in the class or its parent class. This is not supported: Base(MonoBehaviour) functionName
    29. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    31. Error building Player: 10 errors
    32. Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    33. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    35. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 11 errors
    36.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    37.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88
    38. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Bye Bye

2. hacaro76

hacaro76

I've tried also to update Unity to 2017.3.1p4 same error unable to build.