Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

VR Unable to build a standalone VR Game

Discussion in '5.3 Beta' started by float, Nov 17, 2015.

1. float

float

Hi
    has anyone else a Problems running a VR-Standalone-App generated with 5.3.0f1?
    I have tried a simple Scene in a fresh Project (Plane and Box added) with 3 Standard Post-FX (AA, Bloom and Tonemapping). Deffered, Linear and HDR.

While i can view the results in the Editor the VR-Standalone always crashes with Access Violation (0xc0000005)

When the Rift is turned off, everything works.
    (Rift is running on the 0.8.0.0 Version)

Any ideas?

2. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

Some VR fixes are in-bound for RC2. Unclear that we're fixing your problem specifically without a bug report though.

3. float

float

As a good citizen, i wrote a bug Report for that (Case 745048). Even with the Scene attached.
    But i am asking here to find out if someone had the same Problem and maybe a solution.

4. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

Dev verified a fix landing for RC2 already addresses your project. So, hang tight.

5. neildevine

neildevine

Hey, I am having the same problem with (I think) with 5.3.0f1, works fine in editor, VRDevice.isPresent returns false when I build a standalone pc version. Is it the same ?

6. neildevine

neildevine

Although it doesn't crash for me