Search Unity

Unable to add billing permission to Android Manifest

Discussion in 'Android' started by kamon_241, Jun 27, 2016.

1. kamon_241

kamon_241

My Android manifest is located in the assets/plugins/android folder, and is being successfully picked up by Android when uploading a new .apk, even going so far as to give me the screen outlining the changes made in the newest version of the .apk, however when I move to the IAP screen it still tells me that the BILLING permissions need to be added in order to add IAP.

I haven't yet filled in my store listing, but other than that i can think of nothing that would cause this. I've included a copy of my android manifest below. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Code (XML):
    1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    2. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.PlayMe247.Conkers" android:versionName="0.9" android:versionCode="1" android:installLocation="preferExternal">
    3.   <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />
    4.   <application android:theme="@style/UnityThemeSelector" android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@string/app_name" android:debuggable="false" android:isGame="true" android:banner="@drawable/app_banner">
    5.     <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity" android:label="@string/app_name" android:screenOrientation="landscape" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:configChanges="mcc|mnc|locale|touchscreen|keyboard|keyboardHidden|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|fontScale">
    6.       <intent-filter>
    7.         <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    8.         <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    9.       </intent-filter>
    10.       <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />
    11.     </activity>
    12.   </application>
    13.   <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="9" android:targetSdkVersion="23" />
    14.   <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
    15.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen" android:required="false" />
    16.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch" android:required="false" />
    17.   <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct" android:required="false" />
    18.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BILLING"></uses-permission>
    19.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"></uses-permission>
    20.   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-permission>
    21. </manifest>

2. Vollmondum

Vollmondum

<uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING"/>

IgorAherne and Michieal like this.