Search Unity

Unable to access User reports through the Unity Dashboard

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by beatflo, Feb 13, 2020.

1. beatflo

beatflo

I'm unable to access User reports through the Unity Dashboard in Cloud diagnostics. After clicking on User reports it shows a loading symbol for a while before displaying:
    " There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later."
    User reports were working several days ago but as of today I've been unable to access them for the past few hours.

2. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Unity Technologies

The User Reports dashboard is currently unable to load reports, and we have found the cause of the issue. We are currently testing a fix for the issue and hope to release it soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll post an update in this thread as soon as the issue has been resolved.

3. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Unity Technologies

The User Reports dashboard issue has been resolved and you should now be able to access all the user reports.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and please open a ticket through the developer dashboard or email (clouddiagnostics@unity3d.com) if you run into any issues.

4. sed

sed

Since yesterday users are unable to send reports in our game.

I'm getting:
    UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 502 HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

and

UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 100 Failed to receive data

Is there an outage?

5. beatflo

beatflo

I was able to briefly access the User Reports through the Unity Dashboard yesterday but none of the new reports showed up.

I tried checking the reports today, and once again I'm getting the "There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later." error.

This is extremely worrying because we're scheduled to send out our application to the testing team next week. I already opened a support ticket but i have yet to receive a response.

6. Rafael-cmk

Rafael-cmk

Having the same problem here.

7. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Are you all still seeing issues with seeing your User Reports? If so, have you tried manually creating a user report in your project and waiting a few minutes to see if it appears in the Dashboard? If you still aren't seeing your reports than please open a Support Ticket with us so that we can investigate further.

unityunity