Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to access User reports through the Unity Dashboard

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by beatflo, Feb 13, 2020.

1. beatflo

beatflo

I'm unable to access User reports through the Unity Dashboard in Cloud diagnostics. After clicking on User reports it shows a loading symbol for a while before displaying:
    " There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later."
    User reports were working several days ago but as of today I've been unable to access them for the past few hours.

2. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Unity Technologies

The User Reports dashboard is currently unable to load reports, and we have found the cause of the issue. We are currently testing a fix for the issue and hope to release it soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll post an update in this thread as soon as the issue has been resolved.

3. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Unity Technologies

The User Reports dashboard issue has been resolved and you should now be able to access all the user reports.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and please open a ticket through the developer dashboard or email (clouddiagnostics@unity3d.com) if you run into any issues.

4. sed

sed

Since yesterday users are unable to send reports in our game.

I'm getting:
    UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 502 HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

and

UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 100 Failed to receive data

Is there an outage?

5. beatflo

beatflo

I was able to briefly access the User Reports through the Unity Dashboard yesterday but none of the new reports showed up.

I tried checking the reports today, and once again I'm getting the "There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later." error.

This is extremely worrying because we're scheduled to send out our application to the testing team next week. I already opened a support ticket but i have yet to receive a response.

6. Rafael-cmk

Rafael-cmk

Having the same problem here.

7. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Are you all still seeing issues with seeing your User Reports? If so, have you tried manually creating a user report in your project and waiting a few minutes to see if it appears in the Dashboard? If you still aren't seeing your reports than please open a Support Ticket with us so that we can investigate further.

8. PatrickMegazebra

PatrickMegazebra

Hello,

we are also experiencing these Errors. The Dashboard is not loading successfully and Sending User Reports lead into the error:

UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 502 HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

We are currently in release testing phase, so a fix would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
    Patrick

9. camogram

camogram

We're currently encountering this issue. I received a slack notification of a new report 24 hours ago and unable to view either the dashboard itself or the specific report via the slack link.

FWIW, we also get a bunch of CORS issues in the developer console but unsure if this is directly related.

10. alexandr_unity927

alexandr_unity927

We also receive the error "There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later." latest two days

11. Immu

Immu

Same issue. Latest two days. Can we have more news about that ?

amateurhr likes this.
  12. amateurhr

amateurhr

Same here!

13. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi everyone! We're aware of an issue with displaying User Reports that we're looking into right now. Thank you all for your patience and we will update you all very soon.

Immu likes this.
  14. monstercouch

monstercouch

We are also getting UnityUserReportingPlatform.Post: 502 HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway right now.

15. MigrantP

MigrantP

We have been having this problem for 2 days now.

16. UnityPeterD

UnityPeterD

Unity Technologies

Hi everyone,

User Reporting should now be functional again as of earlier today.

Thank you for your patience.

17. Immu

Immu

Well, it was indeed functional again for some time.
    But right now I haven't been able to access them for the past 2 hours :/
    (There was an error fetching user reporting information. Please try again later.)

Edit : got it to work again later in the night. But it's back again not working the following morning...

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    Brogan89 likes this.
  18. Brogan89

Brogan89

I am here to report that the user report is not reporting :p

19. Immu

Immu

It's working again. yay. (seems a bit slower tho)
    I feel unstability in the force.

Edit: 7hours later.
    Not working again.
    Are we expected to have fiber connexion not to wait dozens of seconds for the User reports main page to load?
    Because the user report main page really takes a while to load (contrary to crashes and exceptions etc.. any other page basically, which loads fast)

Well.. ultimately lead to a fetching error anyway.. again :(

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  20. Brogan89

Brogan89

I've got the main page loading now but when i click "view report" it gives me a blank page.

21. MigrantP

MigrantP

Direct links to reports from integrations are not working at all. This is a huge problem for our workflow.

Clicking on User Reports from the navigation does nothing. If you then go to the address bar and press Enter, it loads up.

22. amateurhr

amateurhr

+1 to this chain. The new dashboard rolled out broke both user report links and our links to unity cloud builds.

23. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi, all! We're aware of the broken links and the Dashboard team is hard at work on a fix. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Brogan89 likes this.
  24. Rafael-cmk

Rafael-cmk

Same problem here, I can't load the dashboard and users are unable send reports either.

rdl-fhjoanneum-at likes this.
  25. imphenzia

imphenzia

Same here, but User Reports are loading in Edge for me, but not in Chrome (which is what I normally use - but chrome just shows a blank page)

26. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Rafael-cmk and @imphenzia, are you both still experiencing issues receiving or viewing your reports?

27. Rafael-cmk

Rafael-cmk

I am. users can't send reports either, all of them are complaining.

28. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Rafael-cmk, I'm really sorry to hear that. Could you please open a Support Ticket with our team so that we can more quickly assist you? You can do that by doing the following:
    1. Navigate to project on the Developer Dashboard.
    2. Select Cloud Diagnostics > Support from the left hand menu.
    3. Click on Open a Ticket and fill out the support form.

29. MigrantP

MigrantP

The new dashboard has been really bad for us. Is it possible to opt-out of it?

- Navigation on the side does not work. You click a button and it does nothing. You have to go to your address bar and hit enter to move forward.
    - Analytics does not work. It just reloads the same page over and over and then goes back to a previous page eventually.
    - Direct links to user reports fail in various ways. Sometimes it goes to the home page. Sometimes to the last page you were at. Sometimes to a blank screen.

30. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @MigrantP, thank you for your feedback. I've passed it along to the Dashboard team so that they can address it. They will look into the first two issues. For the last one related to user reports, have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then reloading the page to see if the links work again? Also, could you try disabling any browser extensions you might be using to see if the links work again? If you've tried all that and there's still no change then please submit a Support Ticket with us through the Cloud Diagnostics Dashboard so that we can investigate it further.

31. MigrantP

MigrantP

I would not try clearing my cookies, that would lead to a lot of usage of my time re-logging into websites and so on. I don't have any browser extensions.

I tried emptying the cache, and the problem still occurs. I will submit a support ticket.

32. Rafael-cmk

Rafael-cmk

Can someone please fix this damn problem for me? I already sent 2 support ticket more than 3 weeks ago and still nothing.
    I kind of really need this feature.

33. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Apologies for the delay! All of Unity is busy with Hack Week this week, so our response time is much slower than usual. We've logged this issue and we'll look into it right away.

34. Kyuugatsu

Kyuugatsu

Unity Technologies

For anyone still experiencing this, it may be an instance of an issue where a cookie has been unnecessarily duplicated and is causing issues. To resolve, you can delete the duplicate cookie manually or clear cookies specifically for the Unity dashboard.

How to clear cookies for a specific site:

Firefox

Chrome

Edge

For Safari, it should be in your privacy preferences under 'Details'.

This particular double-cookie issue is very rare and we haven't been able to reproduce it in a controlled setting. If you have any information that might help us track down the root cause, please let us know.

35. MigrantP

MigrantP

Thanks, I tried that and removed all the cookies from unity.com and unity3d.com.

Now, when I click a Unity User Reports direct link from an integration, I get a page that says LOADING... and never goes anywhere.

36. Kyuugatsu

Kyuugatsu

Unity Technologies

37. MigrantP

MigrantP

I can navigate to them within the dashboard (although the sidebar navigation still doesn't work so it takes a while to get places).

Thank you for sharing the way to go back to the old dashboard! It works great for both navigation and direct links. I will stay on that as long as possible.

38. unity-tuesday

unity-tuesday

Unity Technologies

User Reports integration links should be generating properly again. I'm sorry this took so long to fix! @MigrantP and everyone, thank you for being lovely! :D

MigrantP likes this.
  39. pistoleta

pistoleta

Not working here

40. pistoleta

pistoleta

I've tried on Safari and Chrome but still nothing, opened a ticket 3 days ago, but still like this. Anybody please? we are close from beta release and we are a bit worried about it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
unityunity