Search Unity

Unable to Access Courseware via 3-Month Standalone Purchase!

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by programmingotter, Aug 5, 2017.

1. programmingotter

programmingotter

Hello all,

I've got some grievances with the Unity Certification Courseware.

I purchased a 3-month standalone pass through the unity store (a whopping $150) and got the confirmation email, invoice, and login instruction in just a few minutes. During any attempt to access the courseware, however, I am redirected to https://unity3d.com/unity-docebo-sso/error.

I have tried accessing on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, have tried clearing the cache, and have tried password recovery. The purchase has been paid in full, with absolutely no access to the courseware!

I have emailed both support and certifications, but doubt a timely response. Is there any support I can get here? Tips/tricks?

In all honesty, I see two scenarios playing out... I either resolve the issue and use the courseware, or I demand a refund. Very dissatisfied with Unity at this time. Would not recommend this service to others.

2. programmingotter

programmingotter

Checked again today, was able to get in to the service!

I do not like that automated confirmation was sent, even when courseware access had not been set up, especially for 3 days.

3. LZielinski

LZielinski

Hi there - I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. That is not supposed to happen. :-(

If you encounter any further issues, please let us know!