Search Unity

UMotion - Animation Editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SoxwareInteractive, Aug 26, 2017.

1. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @Hagyto
    thank you very much for your great feedback!

I really like the idea! I've put this on my list with ideas for future updates. I can't provide any time schedule for that feature yet, though.

I don't know if you already knew it but when you press SHIFT + C the property of the bone that you have currently selected in the scene view is selected in the Clip Editor. That's quite useful and goes into a similar direction as the feature you've requested.

Correct, there is no such feature yet. But this is requested quite often so I've been thinking a lot about this feature lately.
    • Would you mainly adjust the weight-paint of an already rigged model?
    • Or would you mainly use this to rig/weight-paint an entire character from scratch?

2. Hagyto

Hagyto

No sweat , take your time :)
    Yes, i knew the shift-C feature, it just select all the keys as well which would be unwanted in my case.
    Anyway, I am just a one-day user, i may adapt :)

Both weightpaint options would equally useful.
    ( I originally hoped, that i can do simple rigs, (like maybe a single tentacle, for example) completely inside this asset, however the ability to clean up a weightpaint would be a boon too)

3. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

@Hagyto: Thanks for letting me know. I will see what I can do in the future can't promise anything of right know. :)

4. Lex4art

Lex4art

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/puppet3d-111554 - possible ). Maybe it's possible to use https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/polybrush-beta-111427 as vertex painter tool and only thing is needed are bone creation/logic tools.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  5. javier11om

javier11om

Hi, what would be the best way to use umotion to switch a characters gun? Different guns require different hand placements, is IK only for creating the animation or is that actually runtime IK Pinning? I'm trying to use child of constraint but in config it's telling me the transform is locked.

What I really wanted to use this plugin for was to create additive animations on top of the "hold gun" animation I already have, and just switch the animations by script, but If I can use the constrain system to swap out models that would be cool.

6. Hagyto

Hagyto

There is a minor glitch in the menu, you may want to iron out in the next release:
    Window/Umotion Editor/Manual throws a NullReferenceException when the Clipeditor is not active.

SoxwareInteractive likes this.
  7. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @javier11om,
    thank you very much for reaching out.

All constraints are baked into the final animation (to ensure no additional CPU overhead).

When your character is of type humanoid, UMotion automatically locks and hides bones/transforms that are not human bones. This is the default because in most cases people just want to animate the human bones.
    You can manually show the hidden bones/transforms by switching into config mode. Select the bone/transform (in your case the transform of the weapon) in the hierarchy tree view and in the "Properties" tab, set visibility to "Show".

Please take a look at this question asked by another UMotion user: UMotion Support Q&A - Child-Of Constraint And Parent Transform
    In my opinion the easiest way is to attach all guns as children of the right hand (in Unity's hierarchy before using UMotion) and make them visible/invisible via the animation clip. More details about this method are described in my answer above.

Please consider using the official UMotion support Q&A in the future, it's the official place to ask questions like this :) Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi @Hagyto,
    Thank you very much for the bug report. I highly appreciate that! I was able to reproduce this issue and will be fixing this in the next release.

8. optimise

optimise

Hi @SoxwareInteractive, the best example I have seen so far of how autorig can be done.

9. javier11om

javier11om

Thankyou, I ended up using additive animations it's so very easy once I figured it out. Just turn the animation into IK add an additive layer than mute the layer for that weapon and add another one and export the anim and so on... Nice plugin :)

10. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @optimise,
    thanks for pointing that out. I already know Puppet3D. He's doing a good job on auto rigging. As already mentioned in previous posts, I might be implementing something similar but not in the very near future. I think that rigging in Unity is a very specific use case for only a few people because of two reasons:
    1. People usually buy already rigged characters from the asset store or make their own (and rig them) in a 3D modeling tool.
    2. There isn't that much advantage of rigging inside unity in respect to using an external 3D tool or using Mixamo (a free web based auto rigger).
    Animating in Unity on the other hand brings quite a lot of benefits as animations tend to interact with the game environment. That's why my focus is currently on shipping new animation features and there is some really exciting stuff coming in the next few weeks.

Hi @javier11om,
    glad to here that you found an easy work flow that fit's your needs :) Please don't hesitate to contact me in the future if you have any further questions.

ocimpean and optimise like this.
  11. ProtoPottyGames

ProtoPottyGames

Hi,
    Sorry if posting here isn't the best place for this, but I was having a bit of trouble posting on the other forum.
    The problem I'm having is a bit of lag (mostly when scrubbing the UMotion timeline) while animating. Is there anything I can do to avoid this? Is it because I'm maybe working it too hard? The character I'm currently working on is a quadruped with an ik solution on each leg. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

12. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @jimthegrim,
    thank you for your support request.

I'm sorry to here that the other forum is making you troubles. Could you explain that in more detail? I would like to fix whatever problem you've encountered.

The IK should work just fine also on quadruped. I need to take a closer look into this. Could you send me a small Unity project that includes everything I need to reproduce this issue (the character, the UMotion animation project,...) via the email support form, please?

13. ProtoPottyGames

ProtoPottyGames

Yeah ill see if I can put together a package for you. I was just thinking though that it could be possible that it's because I'm using a Xeon CPU so I'll test it on my other machine before I trouble you with it and report back.

As for the other forum, it just wouldn't let me send. Maybe because I was using mobile at the time.

14. ProtoPottyGames

ProtoPottyGames

Apologies for the wait. Currently right in the middle of a pretty heavy networking project at the moment so it's taking almost all of my time. I will absolutely put together a project for you to look over as soon as there's some light at the end of the tunnel. :)

15. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

@jimthegrim: Thanks for your reply. That's no problem at all. Take you're time, no need to hurry. :)

16. RaiuLyn

RaiuLyn

Hi everyone,

I participated on a challenge from Unity called 'Will Wright's Proxi Art Challenge' and used UMotion on the last scene. Check the video to see the animation at the end.

Link to my entry: https://connect.unity.com/p/proxi-art-challenge

Big thank you to @SoxwareInteractive for creating the tool to allow me, with no prior experience of animation, to make that last scene possible.

17. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @RaiuLyn,
    you're scenes and animations look great. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Good Luck :)

18. RaiuLyn

RaiuLyn

Unfortunately, I'm my worst critic.

My only regret is not refining the swings of the claws. I tried framing the poses manually then interpolate animations that way but it ended up looking rigid. So I had to resort to IK rigs and hope for the best.

Probably the lack of skill and foresight on my part since I didn't take into consideration of the lower body parts.

Thank you for your support

19. oregilron

oregilron

does anyone knows how to get this one work on unity 2018?
    I'm not a programmer i'm an animator...
    and I purchased Umotion so i could build my own rigs and animations.. but
    it doesn't work at all..
    just errors and I have none of the windows editors shown on the tutorials..
    can anyone help me with that please?
    upload_2018-5-23_1-39-47.png

20. Mr-Knieves

Mr-Knieves

It appears that UMotion is not friendly with assembly definitions. Is there a way to make it work without having to re-structure the whole project? And the fact that I cant put it in Plugins is a huge let down. I wish I had known this before buying it.

Attached Files:

21. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @oregilron ,
    thanks for letting me know about this error. UMotion should be compatible out of the box with Unity 2018.1 (at least if they didn't changed something on the API after the 2018.1.0f2 release). Which Unity version are you using (see Help --> About Unity...)? Please contact me via the email support form, that allows me to send you a patch as soon as possible.

EDIT: Tested Unity 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.0f2 and 2018.2.0b4. I'm getting no compile errors. Which Unity version are you using exactly?

Hi @Mr-Knieves,
    thanks for reaching out. UMotion is already compiled into it's own assemblies. There are only a hand full of script files that mostly contain only a few lines of code to wrap Unity API for making UMotion compatible across all the different Unity versions. These script files need to be in the Assembly-CSharp and Assembly-CSharp-Editor assemblies and won't noticeable increase your compile time. As the reference to these assemblies already needs to be known when compiling the UMotion *.dlls it is not possible to support assembly definitions here.
    Regarding the plugins folder: UMotion already has all it's *.dlls in a plugins folder. When putting the whole UMotion installation into a plugins folder the *.cs files are compiled into Assembly-CSharp-FirstPass etc. again breaking the reference of the UMotion dll's.

Long story short, UMotion already provides all the advantages of assembly definition files out of the box. Please just move it into a desired folder that is not a child of a plugins folder and is not using an assembly definition. Thanks :)

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  22. Mr-Knieves

Mr-Knieves

Sorry but that is not a solution, to be able to use this I would have to re-structure my whole project. Plenty of other plugins that use DLL's don't have any issues with Assembly Definitions. Seems like you have hardcoded dependencies which is not good.

23. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

24. jnbbender

jnbbender

@SoxwareInteractive This is pretty rudimentary but how do I save anything? I make all my mods but I find now where to simply save I just just get a lot of warnings that I'm gonna lose all my changes if I abort.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  25. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @jnbbender,
    thank you very much for your question.

Do you mean saving changes you've done on the character's pose? You need to create key frames for each change. There are several ways to do that. Click on "Key Selected" in the pose editor, or enable "Auto Key" to automatically create key frames when you do changes. Please check out the video tutorials (click on "Help --> Video Tutorials" in the Clip Editor), they should explain these kind of things.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

26. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

UMotion V1.11 was just released on the Asset Store

Update now:
    UMotion Pro V1.11 | UMotion Community V1.11

Export Animations as FBX (beta)
    I'm really excited about this feature. It is now possible to export animation clips as *.FBX in UMotion Pro. FBX is the most common file format for 3D models and animations. That opens a variety of new possibilities:
    • Use animations created in UMotion in Blender, Maya, 3DS Max,... (e.g. make a rough animation in Unity and fine-tune it in your favorite 3D modeling application).
    • Makes it easier to distribute/sell animations created with UMotion (e.g. on the Asset Store).
    • Use animations created in Unity/UMotion in other 3D engines (like Unreal,...).
    Animations can be exported as separate *.FBX files or you can add the animation to an existing *.FBX file. That makes it easy to add new animations to existing 3D models.

upload_2018-6-2_9-47-22.png

More information about the FBX export can be found in the manual at "Clip Editor --> Import / Export" and at "Clip Editor --> Main Navigation --> Project Settings".

Please note that the FBX export is considered as beta and is currently Windows Only! I did my very best but haven't found a way to release this also on Mac and Linux. If you are interested in the technical details of why this isn't possible at the moment, expand the spoiler below:
    The official FBX SDK (provided by Autodesk) is written in C++. Unlike C#, you need to compile C++ code explicitly for every platform. On Mac, it is required (according to the FBX SDK documentation) to use Xcode 5 (LLVM 5.0) as IDE/compiler. The problem is that Xcode 5 is too old and thus not compatible with the current Mac OS version (High Sierra). Downgrading the Mac OS version doesn't seem to be an easy process (and is even harder since High Sierra) so I reached out to Autodesk in the hope that they could provide an FBX version that uses an up-to-date compiler but they never replied...
    On Linux the problem is very similar. Autodesk requires you to use GCC 4.0. For Ubuntu there is no binary version of GCC 4.0 available so you first have to compile GCC 4.0 from it's source code. But compiling GCC 4.0 didn't work because the source of GCC 4.0 throws several compile errors when compiled using newer versions of GCC.

Any helpful information would be highly appreciated :) I really want to get this shipped on Mac and Linux, too.

Clip Editor: Box Tool
    This feature was probably one of the most requested features in the past and I'm happy to announce that it's finally available: You can now scale keys in the Clip Editor using a very similar box tool as the one we have in Unity's Animation Window.
    When holding the "R" key while dragging or scaling keys, ripple mode is enabled. In that mode, existing keys are moved in such a way that they won't be overwritten. Please not that there is a subtle difference to Unity's implementation: You need to keep holding the "R" key while dragging.

upload_2018-6-2_9-50-52.png

Complete Release Notes
    UMotion V1.11
    New or Changed Features

• Added FBX export functionality.
    • Added export settings to the project settings window. The export settings can also be reached via "File / Export / Export Settings".
    • Added Autodesk® FBX® copyright notice to "About" window.
    • Reduced the time consumed for exporting a humanoid animation that uses IK by 50%.
    • The export process now displays progress bars.
    • The "Unapplied Modifications" dialog displayed when switching from Config Mode to Pose Mode now offers an option to directly save the referenc pose.
    • Improved the Curves View: Curves now correctly preview how they behave after the clips last frame (loop, root motion).
    • Added box editing tool to the Clip Editor: Provides easy scaling of keys and events.
    • Added "ripple" mode when dragging or scaling keys/events (activated by holding R).
    • Improved the Rotation Tool Assistant.
    Bug Fixes

• Fixed an exception that is thrown when pressing the "Focus Camera" shortcut in some specific scenarios.
    • Fixed an exception that is thrown when all IK chain members are masked and the IK target's visibility is set to "locked".
    • Fixed an exception that is thrown in Pose Mode when all IK chain members of an IK constraint are masked.
    Manual Changes

• Added Autodesk® FBX® copyright notice to "Credits" chapter.
    • Added Eigen copyright notice to "Credits" chapter.
    • Updated "Clip Editor / Main Navigation / Project Settings" chapter based on latest implementation changes.
    • Updated "Clip Editor / Import/Export" chapter based on latest implementation changes.
    • Updated "Pose Editor / Tool Assistant" chapter based on latest implementation changes.

I would be happy if you provide some feedback about the new feature (especially the FBX export).

If you discover any problems, please issue a bug report in the official Support Forum.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    skinwalker, Fabi88 and Lex4art like this.
  27. Caruos

Caruos

Hello,

I was using UMotion in 2017.4 and it worked perfectly. But I tried it in new 2018.1.2f1 projects, and after importing the UMotion assets the Window/UMotion Editor doesn't appear, so I can't setup the Clip Editor and Pose Editor... Does someone know how to fix this ?

28. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @Azurean,
    thanks for reaching out.

Do you get any error messages in the console?
    Have you tried installing UMotion again and restarting Unity?

I just created an empty project in Unity 2018.1.2f1 and imported the latest UMotion version (V1.11) from the asset store. For me it seems that everything is working as expected.

29. Caruos

Caruos

Thanks for the fast response ;)

I tried reinstalling UMotion and restarting unity, but I got the console errors :

Unloading broken assembly Assets/Editor Default Resources/UMotionApplication.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

Unloading broken assembly Assets/Editor Default Resources/UMotionEditor/UMotionEditor.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

Since it seems tied to the way Unity 2018 handles assemblies, I tried updating Visual Studio to the latest version but it didn't solve anything.

30. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

31. recon0303

recon0303

Hi, I have owned Umotion since early on. Now I have not tried this yet, but i'm used to doing this work in Maya, so I wanted to see if there was a way in Umotion to take a Full Body rigged animation.For third person. Then be able to convert the animation to Generic for a First Person arms. Is this possible in Umotion?? trying to see if there is a better work flow for this process. as I love Umotion for my mo-cap animations and even my Key Framed ones as well, Play mode is a god send. anyways. any information on this would be great.

32. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

UMotion uses Unity's animation system (Mecanim) when it comes to animation re-targeting. I guess your third person animation is of type humanoid. You can import that animation into a UMotion project of your hands only if you can configure those hands also as humanoid. It is necessary that the minimum amount of required humanoid bones exist in the model in order to be configured as humanoid (e.g. bones for legs, spine, head).

If your arms/hands model has exactly the same rig as the third person character (because you've just deleted the rest of the body) you can just copy & paste the keys from a UMotion project of your third person character to the UMotion project of your arms/hands model.

Other than that there is no way I can currently think of that would allow you to do something like this.

33. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Quick Start - Video Tutorial

Get started in less than 5 minutes. Covers all the basics and will be shown at UMotion's welcome screen in the future.

Lex4art likes this.
  34. recon0303

recon0303

ya nah, I will stick with Maya then for that. It works fine, but was hoping to do it faster in UMotion. Sounds like I can't for this part. not a big deal. I can also cheat and use Unreal. and export it out they have fast tools for this as well. I was just looking for a faster way since I have a ton of animations, to do. and we are a tiny company. Thanks anyways.

35. RendCycle

RendCycle

Hi! I'm evaluating which animation tool is ideal for my requirements. Before I spend time testing out the demo version, I hope someone can answer these quick questions:
    1. Can UMotion Free and Pro create/add bones for imported models?

2. Can Umotion Free and Pro import and edit animations made in Mixamo? Are imported animations become separate clips and can therefore be usable by other Humanoid models as well in Unity?

3. Is it possible for UMotion Free and Pro to animate non-humanoid models too?
    Thanks in advance! :)

36. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi RendCycle,
    thank you very much for your interest in UMotion.

You can create new bones for the purpose of creating complex control rigs, but it's not possible to skin bones (assigning vertices to them). Rigging and skinning is something that I recommend doing in a 3D modeling application or in services like Mixamo. This ensures that Unity is 100% compatible with the rigged model (supports humanoid, etc.).

Yes quite a lot of my customers use UMotion to edit Mixamo animations. Please note that importing animations is only supported in UMotion Pro. You can export any animation you create in UMotion as *.fbx (only supported on windows) or as *.anim file. For *.fbx, you can decide if you want to combine all clips in one file or if you have one *.fbx per clip. You can even update your model's *.fbx by adding your animations to it.

UMotion fully supports humanoid so yes, your clips can be used on any other humanoid character as well.

Sure, all 3 animation types are supported (Humanoid, Generic and Legacy). The model can have any kind of shape (weapons, creatures, doors,...). This is a video tutorial where I'm combining a hand/arm model with a gun model and animate both:

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

37. RendCycle

RendCycle

Alright, I will check out the free version first to evaluate it further. Thanks for the complete answer! :)

38. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

New Video Tutorial by "Jayanam"

@jayanam_games is an incredible Youtuber and very talented artist/animator that just released his first video tutorial about UMotion. I don't know about you but I can't wait to see more from him! :cool:

Also make sure to subscribe to his channel Jayanam Games. He has an amazing collection of high quality video tutorials related to everything a game developer needs to know.

Lex4art and mensch-mueller like this.
  39. Emile97

Emile97

Hi sir, of I understand well, you can export fbx animations only on windows? What if you have a Mac and want many characters to have the same animation, will I have to re-create the same animation over and over again for each one of them?.
    + can I use umotion for really fast scenes? (maybe someone running and a car falls near him or some stuffs like that) or I still need to use software like blender?

+one more thing please... I have been searching a solution for facial animation and lipsynch... Do you know a good solution for it please?

Thank you

40. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Dear Emile97,
    thanks for reaching out.

It's correct that exporting to FBX is currently windows only. When the character you are animating is of type "humanoid", UMotion will export a *.anim animation clip that can be used across all your "humanoid" characters. There is no need to use *.FBX in that case.

UMotion's animation clips are using 60 fps (frames per second) by default. That should be more than feasible for fast moving scenes. UMotion supports editing animation clips used in Unity Timeline, which comes in handy when you try to create cut scenes like that.

I haven't used an automatic lipsynch asset for myself yet but I know of two solutions that are available on the asset store. Search for "Lipsync" and "Salsa".

Best regards,
    Peter

Emile97 and Lex4art like this.
  41. Setmaster

Setmaster

Is there a way to invert the order of selected keys? If not that would be a great feature.

42. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @Setmaster,
    thanks for reaching out.

Yes that's already supported and works the same way as in Unity's Animation Window. Select the keys, then use the rect tool to drag one end of the rect across the other end of the rect.

Screenshot of the rect tool:

Requires UMotion V1.11 or later.

Best regards,
    Peter

43. Emile97

Emile97

Thank you for answering

44. Setmaster

Setmaster

It works fine with the animations that come with UMotion but when I try using it with other animations I get this error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UnityException: Nested Events detected. This is not allowed due to performance reasons!
    2. UMotionEditor.Model.FileFormats.SerializableTypes.SerializableData`1[System.Single].ΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊ ()
    3. UMotionEditor.Model.FileFormats.SerializableTypes.SerializableData`1[System.Single].ΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉ (Single ΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉ)
    4. ΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉ.ΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊ (ΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊ ΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉ, Single ΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉ)
    5. ΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊ.ΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉ (.ΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ[] ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊ, .ΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ[] ΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉ, Int32 ΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉ, Boolean ΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊ)
    6. ΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊ.ΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉ (ΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊ ΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊ, Boolean ΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊ)
    7. ΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊ.ΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    8. ΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊ[ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ].ΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    9. ΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊ.ΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    10. ΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊ[ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ].ΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    11. ΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉ.ΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    12. ΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊ[ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ].ΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    13. ΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ.ΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    14. ΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊ[ΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊ[System.Single]].ΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉ (System.Object ΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉ, .ΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊ ΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉ)
    15. UMotionEditor.Model.FileFormats.SerializableTypes.SerializableData`1[System.Single].ΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉ (Single ΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉ)
    16. ΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉ.ΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊ (ΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΊ ΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉ, Single ΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉ)
    17. ΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉ.ΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉ (Int32 ΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊ, Int32 ΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉ, Single ΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΊ, Boolean ΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉ)
    18. ΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊ.ΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉ (Int32 ΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊ, Int32 ΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉ, Single ΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΊ, Boolean ΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉ)
    19. ΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉ.ΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΉ (Int32 ΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΊ, Int32 ΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΉ, Single ΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΊ, Boolean ΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉ, Boolean ΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΉ)
    20. ΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΉΉ.ΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉ (Boolean ΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΊ)
    21. ΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΊ.ΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΊΉ (Rect ΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΊΊΊ)
    22. ΊΊΊΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΉΉΊΊΉΊΉΉΉΊΊΊΊΊΉΉΊΊΊΊΉΉΉΊΉΊΉΉΊΉΉΉΊΉΉΉ.OnGUI ()
    23. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    24. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    25. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    26. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    27. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:291)
    28. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:284)
    29. UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:251)
    I sent a bug report with a video and a sample scene.

45. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @Setmaster,
    thanks for your detailed bug report. I've responded to you via email.

Best regards,
    Peter

46. sboksz

sboksz

Hello, I have animation of dancing character with a lot of keyframes. During the dance character slowly moves hands up while keeping them close to the body (like stroking). Because of body shape hands are too close to the body and they are crossing through the mesh. I need to move them a little bit away from the body but it is hard to change each keyframe manually to get fluent animation. Is there a way to correct one keyframe (by moving hand up) and fluently affect range of hand keyframes before and after this keyframe?

47. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @sboksz,
    thanks for reaching out.

That's what animation layers are made for. Add an additive layer on top of the current animation. All changes done on that layer are than added to the original animation. This video tutorial shows animation layers in action: UMotion "In Practice" - Editing

Best regards,
    Peter

48. tarahugger

tarahugger

I'm not sure where is appropriate to report issues but im seeing some display and interaction issues on 2018.2.0b9 non-pro.

Also, the 'Loop Clip' checkbox is not updating when clicked, but if you close the Settings popup and go back in, the chosen state was indeed saved, it just looks like nothing happens when you click it.

49. SoxwareInteractive

SoxwareInteractive

Hi @tarahugger,
    thanks for your bug report. This issue has already been reported by another user: https://support.soxware.com/672/can...older-dialog-in-export-settings?show=672#q672

Turned out that this is a known bug in Unity's GUI layout system in 2018.2 (beta) that ocures when you are using a text/app scale in Windows (not equal to 100%). I've reported this issue to Unity and am hoping that they fix it for the final release. As a workaround you can use an official Unity release (e.g. 2018.1) or turn your app scale to 100%.

Best regards,
    Peter

tarahugger likes this.
  50. Tomza

Tomza

Hi,

I have a problem:

My animated animal is up after having added a root motion to the animation

I have a generic (not legacy) animation like run for my animal. It is an in-place animation. I copied it and added a root motion to the clip to make it a root motion animation. The root motion works, but on terrain, the animal doesn't go down along the slope . It runs up in the air, not on the terrain. The animal has a Rigibbody attached (500 kg plus gravity and freeze rotation) and collider attached.