Search Unity

uMOBA - Create your own Dota/League of Legends Game

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mischa2k, May 15, 2016.

1. mischa2k

mischa2k

What do you mean with network issues?
    uMOBA uses Mirror, it doesn't require UNET :)

2. dawnseeker8

dawnseeker8

Yea, that is quite weird, i notice it has mirror in plugin, but every time i run the game in 2020.3.13 LTS, the game started with player can't move, and there are a lot of errors occur on "UpdateClient" method in many objects, and when i try to debug the code in visual studio, visual studio show me the error "The type or namespace name 'NetworkBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)".

Anyway, thank you for replying, Please open the umoba in 2020.3.13 LTS, and fix some basic issue of deprecate UI component, and then run the game, you will know what i mean.

Anyway, if you have plan to upgrade the UMoba to used in Unity 2020.3.13 LTS, your help will be much appreciated. :) thank you for your effort to create such a nice framework anyway. :)

3. mischa2k

mischa2k

Could you try 2019.3 LTS please?

4. dawnseeker8

dawnseeker8

Yea, i am currently using 2019.3 LTS but because the team will prefer to use latest LTS version. :( we can use 2019.3 at the moment, but later in the year or maybe next year, we will switch to latest LTS. so if you have time to upgrade the framework in your plan, it will be much appreciated. and i can convince my manager about the time.

5. mrabisch

mrabisch

Please when comes a new update?

6. eszeto831

eszeto831

It looks like uMOBA is no longer in the asset store. Will it be coming back? I am very interested in using it to prototype some moba ideas.

7. KinomoraDev

KinomoraDev

Anyone have any recommended alternatives for this asset? I wish it were still available.

8. JeremiahPowers

JeremiahPowers

Hi!
    I've been playing for more than a 10 years, and this is essentially my outcome too. It's troublesome, disappointing and furthermore my #1 game. I've been playing north of 10 years, and each game is as yet unique. I'm actually learning. I'm actually improving. I've learned things about myself, about how I learn, about how I train myself. I figured out how I blow up and baffled - then, at that point, I how I can oversee and gain from that dissatisfaction and how not to get disappointed from here on out.
    This might appear to be somewhat similar to poetic overstatement - yet it makes DotA so extraordinary to me, what separates it from some other game I've played. No other game has been so perfect and brilliant to me.

9. unity_m4cNQjGemDIvYA

unity_m4cNQjGemDIvYA

Where can i download latest version?