Search Unity

UMA - Unity Multipurpose Avatar on the Asset Store!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FernandoRibeiro, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Jaimi

Jaimi

Yeah, you no longer have to set that. As long as the hierarchy is correct, it should find it.

2. Clariesu

Clariesu

I want to know what I would do if my clothes had translucent materials in them to appear in Uma.

3. EDarkness

EDarkness

I imagine that the setup that SA suggests in his video with the Global bone is still correct?

4. Jaimi

Jaimi

Yes

5. Jaimi

Jaimi

You would need to create a material for it, and an umamatetial. Or use one of the hair material s.

6. arteria

arteria

Special Weekend UMA GiveAway

Choose any UMA costume(singular pack, not modular multiset), from the Arteria3d UMA Section, via the link below and email orders@arteria3d.co.uk with your choice and you will receive a download link

This is offered as a once in a while promotion to support the UMA community and as a thank you to all the hard work the developers do

Arteria3d UMA Costumes - Visit the link below
    https://arteria3d.myshopify.com/collections/uma

hopeful, Jaimi, EDarkness and 2 others like this.
  7. zavidiy

zavidiy

Hello,
    First of all i want to pay respect for your work. I really like UMA asset, it really great. But I have a question.
    I am now creating a new race and setting up DNA for it. I need one bone to move in local coordinates. Is it possible?

useronpc2021 likes this.
  8. useronpc2021

useronpc2021

can I use your free assets for multiplayer game
    and I will lunch in google playstore

9. Jaimi

Jaimi

Yes, you can move bones with DNA. I recommend to watch SecretAnoraks tutorials on DNA. This is not a simple subject.

10. Jaimi

Jaimi

Sure. It's released with the MIT license. Have fun.

11. jmcbride2

jmcbride2

I just started using UMA 2.12. The characters look fine in the scene, and fine in the play window, but when I deploy to my NReal android device, they are invisible. They worked fine in earlier versions of UMA. The rest of the objects appear normally. Do I need to do something with materials, to make sure they're available?

12. Jaimi

Jaimi

Are you using Addressables? Do you get any errors in the log on the device?
    Did you rebuild the library after installing 2.12?

13. EDarkness

EDarkness

So I started from scratch and setup the export rules in Blender as the file suggested. However, clothes are still messed up. Instead of to the side, they're now in front.

Temp Shot 2.png

I'm guessing that there are some issues with orientation still. Is there an easy fix for this, or do I have to go back and try different export settings in Blender?

14. hopeful

hopeful

You shouldn't have to experiment to find working settings. There's just a certain group of settings that are logical and work. Anything else, and it won't work. I'm not sure why, it's something in our nature like impatience or something, but getting the settings right is a common sticking point for new users. Try to be very detail oriented and get each setting to match the spec. It's just some little thing you're overlooking.

Once you've got the settings right, you'll be good to go. :)

If you want, share your Blender version, UMA version, Unity version, and your export settings. Probably someone can help you spot the odd one out.

15. Jaimi

Jaimi

My first guess is that you didn't apply the transforms. If it's helpful, the blender source files are here:

https://github.com/umasteeringgroup/content-pack/tree/master/ContentPack_2.7.0.0/Blender_28

hopeful likes this.
  16. EDarkness

EDarkness

Heh, I was gonna write something not so nice, but I'm tired and just want to get at good understanding of the process. I understand that folks get upset when noobies are trying to do stuff and have a bunch of questions about what should be considered "easy" things. I'll figure this out...thanks for the assistance.

17. EDarkness

EDarkness

I did the Control-A, then "Rotation and Scale" to everything in the scene. All meshes selected.

Temp Shot 3.png

These are my export settings. I used the ones listed in the content creation documentation. Now, I'm using Blender 2.92 and I'm not sure if there's something else that causes problems. It's very possible that there's another setting that's interfering here, but I don't know enough about Blender or 3D modeling to know what that would be.

18. Jaimi

Jaimi

Sometimes old Blender tutorials have you place the mesh as a child of the armature. This always breaks everything, and is the "old" blender way. To make the items export correctly, you should do it the "new" way, which is to make sure your mesh is not a child of the armature, but is connected to it by the armature modifier.
    If that's the way you've already done it, then I recommend to download the blender files I linked above, and take a look at the setup.

Here's my export settings for reference.

blenderexportopts.png

hopeful likes this.
  19. EDarkness

EDarkness

Thanks for the info. I guess looking at the files you posted, I'm wondering how to even do this.... Heh, heh. Just looking at that, it's so different than how SA does it in the tutorial and I have no idea how to do it like you have it setup. It's not even a little close. Everything is broken into pieces and each piece is separate. Head isn't attached to anything. Body is its own thing. Not gonna lie. I feel like I just wasted the entire day on something that was wrong.

*sigh* Okay. Okay. I'll have to dig into this more and start over from the beginning. I'm feeling a little dejected. Maybe I'll put this down for a little bit and go do something else.

20. Jaimi

Jaimi

Those are the default races for reference. They are split up into pieces to allow better performance by removing hidden sections (no use rendering hands that are covered completely by gloves, etc). You don't have to do things that way, it's just an optimization. The important part of those files is seeing how the mesh is setup and rigged, how the armature is tied to the body, etc.

21. EDarkness

EDarkness

I know this is gonna sound incredibly bad and I'm just gonna apologize in advance. I've said before, I'm a programmer and understand that side of it, but that's as far my knowledge of the creation of 3D anything goes. But I now understand why I'm not understanding what you mean. I have no idea what this "armature" is. I just looked it up and even after watching someone do it in a video...I still have no idea what it is. I have no idea what you mean by "how it's tied to the body". So I just want to say that I'm missing this basic piece of knowledge.

When I look at what is in the blender file you provided and then look at mine...I have no idea where to even start. I mean, they generally look the same...I think. The structure is completely different, but I think the basics are the same.

So if I was to fix or even look at this "armature" thing, where would I start? What should I be comparing specifically? The bones seem the same in both files. All parts only have one texture/material. Head, torso, arms, legs, etc. are all separated the same. I haven't noticed anything else that's really different...but again, I'm not even sure what I'm looking for in the first place.

That said, I want to seriously apologize. I'm beyond a complete noob, but I'm trying to figure it out, so please bear with me.

22. hopeful

hopeful

There's a lot of jargon and concepts. The armature is Blender's term for the rig, skeleton, linked bones. The bones are what's used by animation, like in mecanim. They're basically just transforms that rotate, causing the limbs to move. The mesh of the body is weighted to the bones of the armature so that the specific polys of the mesh know which bones to follow when animation occurs. So you have bones in the hand and when they move the weighting tells the polys of the mesh for the hand that they should be following the movement.

When you create a new mesh to be added to the body, in order to get it to follow animation, you have to link that mesh to the armature, and either manually paint the vertices with the proper weights (which is like any vertex painting, with the mouse), or simply click to copy / transfer weights from a source mesh (like a slot part or the unified body) to the new mesh.

I'm no expert, so I apologize if I end up sounding like a noob myself. :)

23. EDarkness

EDarkness

Thanks for the explanation. It's a Blender thing. Okay. That makes sense. Never heard the term before when talking about 3D models, so it was totally throwing me off.

Here's how I have mine set up:

Test Screen 4.png

Looking at what @Jaimi provided me, his is divided up into individual collections for each part. How to do that, I have no idea. However, importing this into Unity works fine as far as I can tell. The issue comes with using it with UMA. Is there anything that I need to do with the setup of this to get it into the right setup that UMA is happy with?

24. hopeful

hopeful

There are mesh slots, which are replaced with your own meshes, in order to change gloves, boots, heads, torsos, legs. You save out one slot, attached to the armature, and export it to UMA. Add that slot to the library, and it becomes available to be attached to the body of that race.

Add all those unmodified slots together and you get the unified body. The unified body is there to provide normals that UMA can use to smooth the seams for the slots, so the end product upon generation looks seamless.

25. EDarkness

EDarkness

Okay. All of those things are in there. The "G8M_Unified" is all of the parts put together and all parts are separated as they should be. Shows up fine as separate meshes in Unity as well. UMA doesn't seem to have a problem with how it's setup, but there's something wrong with the orientation as the clothes won't connect to the body properly. I'm going to try to reimport and setup the model one more time and see if that should fix the orientation problem.

Also, I assume that all wardrobe items have to be setup the same way as the body? What about morph/blendshapes and things of that nature?

26. hopeful

hopeful

Each wardrobe item is a slot, and must be attached to the armature. The armature and wardrobe mesh are exported together. The fact that the clothing and the base race model share the same armature helps UMA know where the clothing goes on the body.

Blendshapes should be addressed later, but if you are replacing, say, a torso that has blendshapes on it with a robe that goes to that slot, replacing the torso, you will want to have the blendshapes from the torso also on that robe if you intend to have them available to use.

27. EDarkness

EDarkness

Okay. That makes sense. I guess what I'm really after is that UMA allows for models to be "manipulated" (morphs/blendshapes/etc.). The base pants that come with UMA (in the Examples folder), can fit on any UMA model, right? What if that model was made "fat" or "buff"? I get that the head won't matter that much (if you're not using hats or anything), but overall body shape is what I'm wondering about. If I bring over a pair of pants from Daz and then make into a piece of UMA clothing, will the base UMA models be able to wear those clothes? I know the Daz based UMA models will, since all of the base blendshapes and such will come over.

28. hopeful

hopeful

As you can see in the provided example scenes, UMA uses scaling on the bones to morph the body. Scaling a body bone will scale the mesh that is weighted to that bone, plus its children. There are adjustment bones too, which scale the specific part without affecting other parts (they have no children).

You should run an example scene and play with the scaling options. Make sure you can get all of the adjustments you want. If you want to add adjustment bones you can, but you want to do that at the beginning, so that it is part of the armature and weighting you do for your wardrobe items.

A snag you may run into if you do add an adjustment bone is the 4 bones per vertex weighting limit that is basic to Unity. If you want to go beyond that, you have to click the appropriate setting in Unity, and that sets it for every skinned model in the project. The downside is that this is more computationally intensive, per vertex.

A different setup for adjustment bones was developed about two years ago by o3n. They wanted a more realistic depiction of body weight around the belly, for instance. That race is free in the UAS, but it's non-standard, and you'd have to match each wardrobe item to it yourself. (Which is no problem if you weren't going to use store bought art anyway.) The regular UMA pieces won't work with o3n out of the box, because they were attached to a different armature / differently weighted base mesh than that used by o3n.

If you're going to be adapting DAZ meshes and not simply applying UAS UMA art, you may as well use a non-standard base mesh that exactly suits your needs.

BTW, I'm not quite sure what you mean about being buff or fat. But if you wanted a more muscular torso that is sculpted that way, that's a different torso slot on the same body, because you're keeping the same bones. You just have to ensure your forearm matches the seam on the hands, and the waist seam matches for the legs. And of course if you are simply applying more muscular textures and normals on top of a modestly modified torso mesh, then that's fine. You just need to be sure your texture art matches across the body.

You can also use wardrobe recipes to make sure that a fat or fit body part is only used with matching body parts.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  29. umutozkan

umutozkan

@EDarkness, I apologize, I haven't read the whole thread maybe this was pointed out before but I'll say it anyway because sometimes simple things are missed causing us a great deal of time where the solution is just a misconfigured setting.

Looking at your screenshot with pants lying on the ground (bad rotation) I figure there might be 3 things wrong:
    1. The mesh rotation, location, scale is not applied when the blender is in object mode and the mesh is selected.
    2. The export settings that you used for the body is not the same (different axis settings) as the one you used for the pants.
    3. You may not have applied the right rotation when you exported the body itself. (You might get that working with additional wrong export settings. i.e. you might have a rotated body but your export settings fixed it. And now your pants with right rotations are exporting wrong with the same export settings)

I am sorry if this sounds too simple or nonsense. :) It's just that getting these rotations right is a pain in the ass. But once you get it right you'll have a base blend file where you just add the mesh copy the weights and export.

BTW you don't need collections in your blender file. That's just a way to organize things. It helps you enable disable collections etc. to work easier. And I parent my meshes to the armature that shouldn't be an issue if you have applied the meshes transformations and using right export settings. (Though I admit I am using custom models so the armature is not the base UMA armature.)

As someone who created 2 custom races before, this is the most confusing and challenging part, where you do the initial setup. But once it is done you'll progress much faster.

hopeful likes this.
  30. nasirs

nasirs

Hi - Have been trying for many days to get this to work by following Secret Anoraks tutorials. I've been trying to create a new race by importing model from Daz/Blender. Most of it works, but the final steps is some kind of anti-climax. Anyhow, I am getting the below error currently. Can someone please help me understand waht I must be doing wrong and how to do it right.
    Mesh.SetBoneWeights() failed: The size of the bonesPerVertex argument must match the size of Mesh.vertices (65534) or zero but was 69911.
    UnityEngine.Mesh:SetBoneWeights(NativeArray`1, NativeArray`1)
    UMA.UMAMeshData:SetBoneWeightsFromMeshData(Mesh) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:765)
    UMA.UMAMeshData:ApplySharedBuffers(Mesh) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:950)
    UMA.UMAMeshData:ApplyDataToUnityMesh(SkinnedMeshRenderer, UMASkeleton) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:638)
    UMA.UMADefaultMeshCombiner:UpdateUMAMesh(Boolean, UMAData, Int32) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMADefaultMeshCombiner.cs:170)
    UMA.UMAGeneratorBuiltin:UpdateUMAMesh(Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAGeneratorBuiltin.cs:484)
    UMA.UMAGeneratorBuiltin:GenerateSingleUMA(UMAData, Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAGeneratorBuiltin.cs:313)
    UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor:<OnInspectorGUI>g__GenerateSingleUMA|20_1(Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:779)
    UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:154)
    UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String[], Int32)

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 394944, VertexCount: 65534
    UnityEngine.Mesh:SetTriangles(Int32[], Int32)
    UMA.UMAMeshData:ApplyDataToUnityMesh(SkinnedMeshRenderer, UMASkeleton) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:679)
    UMA.UMADefaultMeshCombiner:UpdateUMAMesh(Boolean, UMAData, Int32) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMADefaultMeshCombiner.cs:170)
    UMA.UMAGeneratorBuiltin:UpdateUMAMesh(Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAGeneratorBuiltin.cs:484)
    UMA.UMAGeneratorBuiltin:GenerateSingleUMA(UMAData, Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAGeneratorBuiltin.cs:313)
    UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor:<OnInspectorGUI>g__GenerateSingleUMA|20_1(Boolean) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:779)
    UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:154)
    UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String[], Int32)

Look forward to you help. Cheers!

31. EDarkness

EDarkness

@hopeful @umutozkan Heh, familiar faces here. I guess everyone has tried this at some point.

@umutozkan Thanks for the info. The pants are the standard pants that come with the example when importing UMA. I just wanted to see if those clothing items could work with my main model. Same with hair. In theory the example clothing should work, right? So I'm guessing that the orientation got messed up during export. I did do the "rotation and scale" thing in Object Mode, but it's possible that when the model is first imported into Blender from Daz, something may not be right and even though I set the options as @Jaimi suggests it's not exporting the way that UMA needs it. Which may end up being an issue for all Daz models (including clothes) that are done this way. I'll need to do some experimenting to find out what orientation settings upon export work with UMA clothes and models.

@hopeful That's interesting stuff. I can't really test it right now since this orientation thing is going on, but once I get it fixed, I'll follow your advice. I'm extremely curious how this is going to work with these Daz models.

32. EDarkness

EDarkness

I've been following SA's tutorials and sadly they're woefully out of date. So let's start with export settings from Blender. His export settings aren't right. Try the settings that @Jaimi posted in this thread...on this page. Just scroll up a little bit. Also, what exactly are you exporting from Daz? Did you setup the model like SA suggested (I think that part is fine)...with arms, head, etc.?

33. jmcbride2

jmcbride2

The closest things that came to an error are,

[2021-05-23 02:45:36.847] [INFO] [NRSDK] MCU hardware version : ELLA2_07.20
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.059] [INFO] [NRSDK] GlassesFWInfo : ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.570] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_R_MACHINE_ID] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.571] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_RW_GLASSES_FW_INFO] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.571] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_R_HW_VERSION] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.571] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_R_GLASSES_RUN_STATUS] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.571] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_R_DISPLAY_INFO] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.571] [WARN] [NRSDK] MCU protocol item [CMD_RW_OLED_BRIGHTNESS] does not exist, please update server
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.572] [INFO] [NRSDK] MCU protocol load SUCCESS
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.572] [WARN] [NRSDK] Not supported command(48)
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.573] [ERROR] [NRSDK] Display info is invalid
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.580] [INFO] [NRSDK] GET Display Mode 3D_1080
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.580] [INFO] [NRSDK] MCU started
    [2021-05-23 02:45:37.580] [INFO] [NRSDK] NRGlassesControl RUN!

I'm not sure I know how to rebuild the library. I wasn't using addressables, should I be? Would it help to create a Resource directory, and put materials in there?

34. jmcbride2

jmcbride2

Well now I think I know how to rebuild the Library. I deleted the folder, and then restarted, but I still get the same problem. I balance a sphere as a child on the Uma avatar's head (set transform), so I can see it's there, it moves like idle locomotion should. Is there somewhere in the code to force a material. Or make sure it's loaded?

35. Jaimi

Jaimi

To rebuild the library in UMA, select "global library" from the uma menu. On the File Menu, choose "rebuild from project"

jmcbride2 likes this.
  36. Jaimi

Jaimi

So the pants, the rig, and the base skeleton and tpose all have to be generated with the same settings and be in the same object space. I recommend to join the discord, there are several people who have done the Daz -> UMA conversion, using blender and maya. The invite is in the documentation at the end.

hopeful likes this.
  37. Jaimi

Jaimi

By default UMA uses 16bit index buffers. If you need more than 64k vertexes, you need to enable "32 bit buffers" in the UMA preferences.

nasirs and hopeful like this.
  38. EDarkness

EDarkness

That's a good idea. I'll do that.

hopeful likes this.
  39. jmcbride2

jmcbride2

First of all, I want to thank you very much for responding. I'm very frustrated with this problem, but it helps to have an expert respond tremendously. I don't seem to have "rebuild from project" in my File Menu. Is that a version issue? I'm running 2020.2.7f1 Personal. I'll upgrade if necessary. I've tried to add a simple color material to UMARenderer as a test, but somehow that gets reset before I can build with it.

40. Jaimi

Jaimi

Hi - there is a file menu on the Global Library window. You may want to join the discord, there are a lot of helpful people on there. The invite is in the documentation file in the UMA folder.

41. Luchunpen_0

Luchunpen_0

Hi !

Stupid question:
    How to reduce the size of this wonderfull asset (531 mb) to the minimum required (editable human male/female body shape whithout additional content) ?

Or another stupid question - is it difficult to leave pure logic (Core/Editor/InternalData store folders) and create editable male/female shapes using included 3d models ?

I understand, that this incredable asset is very complicated, but maybe it is not so difficult as it seems.
    Thanks.

42. Jaimi

Jaimi

When importing, do not import the examples folder, and do not import any folder in the "Content" folder except for "Core".

43. nasirs

nasirs

Great help, so the model mesh seems fine now. But after I built the slots and overlays, the result was horrific. I swear I am doing it as recommended but still the textures are coming out all messed up. What could be the reason, where am I going wrong? How to get it right? Please help!

upload_2021-5-24_23-19-6.png

44. Jaimi

Jaimi

My first guess would be that the UV coordinates aren't in the 0..1 range. This can happen in various situations, but the most common one is when people use UDIM textures (which really are just a way of faking UV coordinates across multiple textures).

45. nasirs

nasirs

Ok, can you help me solve this please. What should I look for and do it differently.

46. Jaimi

Jaimi

If you go into UV mapping, all the coordinates have to be inside the texture, and there can be only one texture (not a UDIM).

For example, this is the torso texture for the UMA default human male. It's not a UDIM, and all the UV coordinates are "inside the box".

UVMapping.png

47. Xozyain

Xozyain

Good day!
    Thanks for great asset! It works good for me, but I have this error time from time in play mode on Unity 2019.4.26f

Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.OnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect position, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.cs:247)
    3. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:245)
    4. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:527)
    5. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)
    After recieving this error i need to restart Unity because all UMA system stops to work.

48. Jaimi

Jaimi

Are you on the latest version? That should be fixed in 2.12.

Look at line 247 in WardrobeListPropertyDrawer.cs, it should be wrapped like this:

if (UMAContext.Instance != null)
    {
    recipeIsLive = UMAContext.Instance.HasRecipe(recipeName);
    }

49. Xozyain

Xozyain

Thanks for quick reply!
    Yes, its 2.12 (i can see "whats new in 2.12") and no, there is no wrapping, just
    Code (CSharp):
    1.                         recipeName = thisElement.FindPropertyRelative("_recipeName").stringValue;
    3.                         recipeIsLive = UMAContext.Instance.HasRecipe(recipeName);
    5.                         if (!recipeIsLive)
    6.                             valR.width = valR.width - 25f;

50. Jaimi

Jaimi

Oh, must have fixed it right after the release, sorry. Well, that should stop it from breaking if you are editing a wardrobe collection, and unload the app domain for some reason (go into playmate or compile)

hopeful likes this.