Search Unity

1. Get the latest news, tutorials and offers directly to your inbox with our newsletters. Sign up now.
    Dismiss Notice

UMA - Unity Multipurpose Avatar on the Asset Store!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FernandoRibeiro, Dec 24, 2013.

1. wesjt2006

wesjt2006

So tried UMA a while back and quickly gave up because of the pink “not set” materials.

Decided to try again after seeing some videos showing everything UMA can do. Downloaded it again and now dealing with the pink materials.

I saw an answer here about updating the UMAMaterials in the UMA menu, and another about downloading materials from github (but with no link). I’m not seeing any options in the menu to update the materials. All I see the the race updater. Am I supposed to find and download new materials and then use them in the race updater?

I’m 100% lost

2. Jaimi

Jaimi

What are you trying to do? The download works without issue using the standard pipeline. If you use URP or HDRP, you need to convert the materials and UMAMaterials.

3. wesjt2006

wesjt2006

I'm using URP. I've already upgraded the project materials to UniversalRP materials and also tried to find materials being used by my character avatar.

UMARenderer shows that the material being applied to the character (UMA_Mat_Diffuse_Normal_Metallic) has its base map set as NotSet.png (as well as the other materials in HumanShared/Materials/Standard). Converting the materials only seemed to fix some of them that were appearing solid pink, but not the materials using NotSet.png as the base map. I've tried looking through the textures for the human male and human female, but trying to use those instead of NotSet ends up looking pretty strange and stretched, so I'm assuming that simply replacing NotSet isn't the way to fix the problem.

4. Jaimi

Jaimi

UMA builds the atlases using the template textures. It maps the textures to the atlas material using the "Channels" section of the "UMAMaterial". The texture keyword is set on the channel. If you see the "not set" texture at runtime, it means the channel is not being mapped correctly. Unfortunately, Unity chose to rename the main texture from "_MainTex" to "_BaseMap" on the URP shaders.

First step is to run the UMA/SRP/Convert to URP menu option. THat will update like 90% of the UMAMaterials.

You can search for UMAMaterials in the project using "t:UMAMaterial" in the search bar. Then you can update the channels to the correct texture keyword (it's available in the dropdown). Some materials may not have been updated to URP by the Unity updater (because there is no direct equivalent). Those materials will need to be manually updated.

hopeful likes this.
  5. wesjt2006

wesjt2006

Thank you so much! It's all fixed now. I don't know how it overlooked that option in the UMA menu. I'm obviously blind so I never would have figured this out without your help lol

Jaimi likes this.
  6. alkarym_unity

alkarym_unity

Hi, I want to start with a huge thank you for your time and hard work.

I'm having a few problems integrating the UMA tool in my ongoing project. I tried watching all the tutorials by secretAnorak but those date a bit (you can see he's working on unity 2017).

I'm currently having a issue regarding the default wardrobe:

I started by adding a new UMA Dynamic Character Avatar (with right click in the hierarchy -> UMA -> New Dynamic Character Avatar)
    then I went and tried adding a basic shirt to his default wardrobe (by clicking the box in the inspector under customization -> default wardrobe recipes)
    The selection box opened, i searched for basic shirt and when i clicked on it i got this message and nothing was added to the wardrobe:

Code (csharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.AddRecipe (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty thisRecipesProp, UMA.UMATextRecipe tempRecipeAsset) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.cs:122)
    3. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.DropAreaGUI (UnityEngine.Rect dropArea, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty thisRecipesProp) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.cs:40)
    4. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.OnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect position, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/WardrobeRecipeListPropertyDrawer.cs:282)
    5. UMA.CharacterSystem.Editors.DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Extensions/DynamicCharacterSystem/DynamicCharacterAvatarEditor.cs:245)
    6. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <afa5b9a1793446ff98b741dc036c4c6e>:0)
    7. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

7. Jaimi

Jaimi

On the UMA menu, choose "Global Library Window". When that opens, open the file menu on the global library window and choose "Rebuild from project".

8. alkarym_unity

alkarym_unity

I did, multiple times. I noticed that, when I try to drag a recipe from the Assets, across the screen to the Inspector, it throws an error and the editor starts displaying incorrectly. when this happens, I often have no other options than to restart unity completely because my UMA prefab is now unable to regenerate its renderer object.

since yesterday, I found a few glitches that were user dependant like: when I alt tab to edit some script of mine, when I come back, if I was on a UMA objets, it often glitches and I quickly need to change the selected object in the scene or the Asset folder to try and fix it.

Some other time, when I had an error in my script and attempted to change a non existing slot, for example, at runtime, i get an error and if i exit the play mode, the editor scene is glitched and my UMA Avatar does not have a renderer object anymore (and i don't know how to fix this). Even using a prefab that was working correctly now does not generate a renderer object but throws an error instead.

I'm trying to comprehend the tool as much as i can because i'm a student right now in a game programming course and I intend to share what I know to all my classmates once I've figured most of the basic stuff and how "Not" to glitch your editor hehehe.

BTW: is there a currently reliable repository of informations, like a wiki, that would still work? The links in the first post are out of order/outdated for the most part.

ADDENDUM: After many tries, i found out that my main scene needs me to add the UMA_GLIB item in the scene everytime i edit an item or a character because the UMAEditorContext gets removed (i think this is regular behavior) but now my code wont work even for something as simple as

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Alpha1))
    2.             {
    3.                 m_Avatar.SetSlot("Helmet", "HelmetLeatherM_Recipe");
    4.                 m_Avatar.BuildCharacter();
    5.             }
    which works fine as soon as I drag a new UMA_GLIB into my scene (even at runtime)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  9. VR_Junkie

VR_Junkie

Hello, I was wondering what the UMA height conversion was in meters? The height goes from 0-1 but I'm not sure what the conversion is. I know Unity uses meters. Trying to match my vrik uma to my players height with some code

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  10. rhapen

rhapen

SOLVED - Use 32 Bit buffers in UMA preferences

Hello all, getting issue when i try to add recipes on one hand. Other parts of the body works.
    I am creating both the body and the wardrobe objects in blender.
    The object i want to add has only one bone weight - hand.R , so theoretically it is easy as it gets.

Here is error i am getting. What can i look at? I would like to have view what can be wrong.

unity uma Mesh.Get Bone Weights() failed: The size of the bonesPerVertex argument must match the size of Mesh.vertices (65534) or zero but was 65594. UnityEngine.Mesh:SetBone Weights (Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1<byte>,Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1<UnityEngine.BoneWeight1>)

Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 319260, VertexCount: 65534
    UnityEngine.Mesh:SetTriangles (int[],int)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  11. VR_Junkie

VR_Junkie

Ran some test with a cube and seems like its 1m - 3m (0-1)

12. Jaimi

Jaimi

There is no direct conversion, but you can take a look at the DNA to see how it is calculated. The UMAS are modelled to be 2 meters tall. Open the converter controller ("HumanMaleDNAConverterController"), and you will see that the human is (by default) scaled to 0.88 in the scale settings in the bottom.

So the base for the male is (0.88 * 2 meters) == 1.76 meters.

The Height DNA is setup to scale the height from 0.5 to 2.0 (so a range of 1.50)

So, the character will go from 0.88 meters tall to about 2.64 meters.

You can't count on that though. Because the female has a different scale.

13. Jaimi

Jaimi

UMA_GLIB should always be in the scene. The "Editor Context" is created by the recipe editor so it doesn't break when you look at a recipe. But it doesn't do all the things that the UMA_GLIB does.

The best place to get information is on the discord, or in the documentation (in the UMA folder). There is a wiki, but it's out of date.

14. colpolstudios

colpolstudios

Hi Jaimi, I'm curious is it possible to use the blender addon "rigify" and create my own animations using the content creator male unified? Then export the animation and use this within unity Mecanim?

I did do a search and it seems possible with a few extra addons as rigify doesn't play nicely with unity by default.

I also tried Daz studio, it has a clean workflow into unity, but I think it costs quite a bit to use their 3d base models commercially. I had no choice but to export the model with the animation :(

Personally, I love UMA and the possibilities that it offers, though I have yet to try the new update version, been busy learning other stuff :)

Possibly there is another option I don't know about?

15. Jaimi

Jaimi

Hi - You could use rigify and create a humanoid rig. But you would need to reskin the character to it, and redo any purchased assets as well. You should be able to animate the existing characters with their rigs. The content pack folder with the character source for blender is here:

https://github.com/umasteeringgroup/content-pack/tree/master/ContentPack_2.7.0.0/Blender_28

Setting up all the IK/FK stuff to help animate is not too tough. Here's a video that shows how to do it:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    boysenberry likes this.
  16. VR_Junkie

VR_Junkie

Hello, I am trying to turn off Build character enabled but when I do it turns back on. I turn it off in editor on my prefab then exit the prefab, when I reopen the prefab it is back on. Dont know if I'm missing a step

17. FJF61

FJF61

Hello, I have two questions: 1: I used 3DMAX to do the character and bind the bones, exported the FBX file. I found that UMA will automatically return the rotation coordinates of the BONE in the fbx file to zero. This will make the state of my model different from that shown in 3DMAX, and I have no way to unify the rotation coordinates of BONE in 3DMAX for the time being. Is there any way to deal with this situation in unity? (I can unify the bones of Adjust with the coordinates of the parent set, but I can't do the bone coordinates of hair streamers. ) 2:there is an option in the new version of slot builder. What does it mean to “Keep Bones Containing” ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  18. Jaimi

Jaimi

We've had issues with some settings not saving. You can fix this by using the "debug inspector" to set it. Right click on the inspector tab, and choose "debug". Be sure to set it back when you are done.

hopeful and VR_Junkie like this.
  19. Jaimi

Jaimi

You can tell UMA to not reset the bone rotations for the race in the race data, by unchecking "Fixup rotations".

UMA will discard bones that don't deform the model somewhere along the chain. Sometimes people want to keep some of these bones (using them for mount points, etc). If you want to stop UMA from discarding a bone, you can put a pattern in there, and anything that contains that pattern will not be discarded.

hopeful likes this.
  20. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hello,

Can you help please?

Yesterday I updated my Project containing UMA to Unity 2020 LTS.

As is always the case in such instances UMA is not working.

Today I have updated UMA to the latest version both from the asset store and also from GIT Hub...

Rebooted many times still nothing working. I have the UMA menu and effectively nothing more. Although the UMA install seems to import all UMA assets nothing is registered in the Global Library Asset Indexer and I see no way in these latest versions of UMA to get it to do so?

No UMA "Character assets" are displaying anywhere even in the Example scenes which I guess would be the case if the Indexer is not working - "At All" and is empty as is the case.

How on earth can one force a rebuild of the UMA Index and get it working? I am not using addressables.

I attach a screen shot and the console error messages below.

Console ERROR :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UMA.Controls.AssetIndexerWindow.GetData () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/AssetIndexerWindow.cs:833)
    UMA.Controls.AssetIndexerWindow.InitIfNeeded () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/AssetIndexerWindow.cs:774)
    UMA.Controls.AssetIndexerWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/AssetIndexerWindow.cs:1044)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at <50f55621a2ca4f31a35283e2979a8bf5>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <50f55621a2ca4f31a35283e2979a8bf5>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <50f55621a2ca4f31a35283e2979a8bf5>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoIMGUIRepaint () (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChainCommand.ExecuteNonDrawMesh (UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.DrawParams drawParams, System.Single pixelsPerPoint, System.Exception& immediateException) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    Rethrow as ImmediateModeException
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChain.Render () (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.Update () (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTreePhase (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdatePhase phase) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.UpdateForRepaint () (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.UnityEngine.UIElements.IUIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& eventHandled) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration+<>c.<.cctor>b__1_2 (System.Int32 i, System.IntPtr ptr) (at <1cdf5c2cc10149169242b9590b7ebb6b>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& result) (at <c44e24cb7b9d4e5096e65a3281e887f5>:0)

ScreenShot :

UMA Nothing.jpg

Thank you for any assistance.

regards

Peter

21. Jaimi

Jaimi

It appears that the system cannot load the AssetIndexer.asset file. This file is in Assets/UMA/InternalDataStore/InGame/Resources.

When you imported the latest UMA, did you import all of the files? Did you delete the old folder, or just reimport over the top?

Generally, you should delete everything (except possibly the UMA/Content folder), and then reimport, so that Unity doesn't have to figure out what is the correct file, etc. Then once imported, open the Global Library window from the UMA menu, and rebuild the index.

I don't know what happened when you upgraded Unity. But if you didn't do the previous steps, please try that and we'll start from there.

22. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi Jaimi,

Thanks for the reply.

Tried your suggestion. Delete all but UMA Contents and got the Index to work eventually but had and error so deleted the folders again except for Contents reboot and tried a new install of UMA again from the asset store but still have the error, but now nothing else works and I have no UMA menu or index or anything else. Apparently of course it wont now work again until the console error is fixed :)

Console Error Message : Assets\UMA\Core\Scripts\UMAPackedRecipeBase.cs(453,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UMADna' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I will keep trying. Shut down and reboot again first.

Thanks

Peter

:)

23. jorikito

jorikito

Hi guys, I've been looking to start playing around with this awesome character creator tool. Have any of you tried to use the human shader pack to render the models created with UMA? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/human-shader-pack-built-in-rp-urp-hdrp-165590
    According to the developer, the eyes will have to be swapped out by theirs and the hair and skin should be separate materials. Am I correct in that this is not possible with UMA, since it atlases all of the textures?

Thanks,

Jorik

24. Jaimi

Jaimi

UMADna should be in the UMA_CORE assembly, along with UMAPackedRecipeBase. As to why it's not finding it, is there perhaps another error farther up? Otherwise, I don't know.

25. Jaimi

Jaimi

You can tell UMA what to atlas, and what not to atlas (by material). So you can use the Human Shader pack if you want, but it will involve some work (replacing the eyes mostly).

jorikito likes this.
  26. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi Jaimi,

Seems that I have now fixed any issues - hopefully.

Had to delete the UMA items from the "Contents" Folder as well as the other folders mentioned leaving only my own UMA content assets. Then close Unity - Reboot it and again install UMA from the asset store. Then Rebuild the Global Library.......Finally then ensure existing characters had the correct race indicated e.g. human male or human male DCS.

At this moment its working and no sign of console errors at all.

Thank you kindly for your help

regards

Peter

Jaimi likes this.
  27. jorikito

jorikito

That's a great feature! Thanks for your reply!

28. VR_Junkie

VR_Junkie

Hello, I brought in UMA Clothing pack from the asset store and have been getting this error when trying to use it.

"MissingReferenceException: The variable textureList of OverlayDataAsset doesn't exist anymore.
    You probably need to reassign the textureList variable of the 'OverlayDataAsset' script in the inspector."

I rebuilt the global library but that didnt fix it. Not sure what to do and was hoping you could help. I am on 2019.4.16

29. Jaimi

Jaimi

I think this happens when the overlays lose their texture references. This is a somewhat common thing when assets get upgraded from different versions. I don't have this asset, so I can't import it to test it. But I would suggest to review the overlays in the asset, and make sure all the textures are assigned.

VR_Junkie likes this.
  30. krapa

krapa

Hi,

it's resovled in 2021.2.0a10.

Jaimi likes this.
  31. TyI3orG

TyI3orG

Hello, I am having issues with the uma avatar (either from personal misunderstanding or a bug). In DynamicCharacterAvatar.cs there is a variable called "Keep Avatar". With uma the animator has no avatar in editor but when I play the game an avatar is generated. My understanding was that by turning this bool it would keep that avatar generated from play when I am in editor mode. I would normally wait for the CharacterBegun Callback but I am creating a duplicate uma during runtime and dont want the duplicate to run the callback. Is there a way to keep the animator avatar the uma generates at runtime?

32. Jaimi

Jaimi

When "Keep Avatar" is set, the system will only generate an avatar if the animation does not have one. Otherwise, it keeps the existing avatar. The animator should have an avatar when it is generated at edit time. Are you on the latest code?

33. katasteel

katasteel

I am trying to switch over to using Addressables with UMA.
    Right now everything works great if I don't have UMA setup to use Addressables.
    After I tell it to use Addressables I tell it to generate single group.
    Then I build the groups and try to run it.
    I get this error:
    upload_2021-3-25_15-55-49.png
    And of course it does have the base race recipe in raceData.

34. Jaimi

Jaimi

If you check the box "Include Recipes" or "Include all other types", you have to manually preload them.

35. katasteel

katasteel

OK.
    I have "Include all other types" checked.
    Should it be checked?
    If so where can I find this "Load Label List"?
    I have looked in both Addressables and in UMA and I can't seem to find it.

36. Jaimi

Jaimi

LoadLabelList() is a function on the UMAAssetIndexer.Instance singleton. It takes a list of labels, and returns an AsyncOperationHandle, which fires an event when the items are loaded. It takes care of loading the items into the index for you as well.

But, I honestly suggest for you to disable "include all other types" and "include recipes". This is only if you want to deliver those items through addressables, and only if you want to dynamically load them. There is no speed or memory gain from doing so. It's for a very specific need, that 99% of people won't have.

But if you want to go down that road, you can look at the addressables sample. But I suggest you don't until you get really familiar with UMA and Addressables, and determine you have a need to do this.

37. DragonPhone

DragonPhone

I am creating a multiplayer game where at-most 8 characters were on the screen at a particular point of time. It all working fine but sometimes (1 out of 20 ) one of the character is not showing up. Though there is no error, the game object was there but mesh was not created for that character. I want to know is it some known bug out there in UMA? or someone else got this issue before. Please help.

38. katasteel

katasteel

Thanks for your help.
    I unchecked that box and followed all the directions in the "Addressables - Read Me Now".
    But I still get the same error.

[SetActiveRace] could not find baseRaceRecipe for the race HumanMale_SSS_Apoth. Have you set one in the raceData?

If I remove all the addressables and play without them it works fine.

And here is that race:
    upload_2021-3-26_8-14-19.png

39. Jaimi

Jaimi

Did you uncheck "Include Recipes" also?

40. katasteel

katasteel

That one was not checked.

Also my UMA version is 2.11.6

41. Jaimi

Jaimi

Did you run the "Remove Addressables" from the addressables menu to clear all the flags? You can tell the library to rebuild also, that's probably faster.

42. katasteel

katasteel

OK Strange.
    I redid everything again (The same as before) but now it is working.
    Anyways, thanks for the help!

43. hopeful

hopeful

Sometimes it can help just to exit Unity and start it up again. ;)

44. Mrmisklanius

Mrmisklanius

I'm getting the "No overload for method 'LoadAssetsAsync' takes 4 arguments" Error, and I haven't been able to successfully fix it. I've already verified that I'm on the latest addressables version and all my UMA settings have disappeared from the editor. I can't get it working and it's pretty much broke my project

Edit: It's the UMAAssetIndexer script line 1109 that's throwing the error

45. Jaimi

Jaimi

Upgrade to the latest addressables package.

46. Mrmisklanius

Mrmisklanius

From what I can see i am on the latest version. I'm on 1.8.5

47. Jaimi

Jaimi

No, that is a very old version. I believe the current version is 1.17.13

The package manager can play tricks on you. Expand the addressables, and you will see all the versions under it.

48. Mrmisklanius

Mrmisklanius

ooh okay, I found it. Thanks a lot. you're a life saver

Jaimi likes this.
  49. Vire7777

Vire7777

Hello again Jaimi :)

I have so many questions about uma still
    1) my first question is, Where can we find tutorials up to date about UMA
    because most tutorials i find are very old and outdated that where i try to follow them, it doesn t work anymore because they use old UMA version. So i m reading the doc but it s not always very clear

2) how is the LOD script working ?
    i saw there is a script which helps gaining performances
    I put it with the default params on my npcs except i changed the distance to 3.
    I saw it can affect the clothes but thenm i have to create different versions
    How does it affect the UMA body ? Does it change by default or do we have also to create different version of the whole body mesh ?

3) I have some clothes in unity already
    I would love to know how to change their polygons.
    Can i import them in blender to change them with their FBX and then reimport in unity ?

Thanks a lot

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  50. Jaimi

Jaimi

1. The videos (300 series) are the most up to date.
    2. You have to create any slots that you want LOD. I personally don't bother with Slot LOD, and just use the Texture LOD.
    3. Yes, you can load them in Blender, and fit them to the character, and copy the weights. The videos in the 200 series have a lot of info on this.

unityunity