Search Unity

UMA - Unity Multipurpose Avatar on the Asset Store!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FernandoRibeiro, Dec 24, 2013.

1. marlonkewaldar

marlonkewaldar

Worked like a charm; appreciated!

Jaimi likes this.
  2. StarChick971

StarChick971

Hello,
    I opened my project which was running fine on UMA 2.10.0 but now I am facing an issue with UMA 2.10.1

I lost lots of addressables in the Global Library list and even if I press Generate Single Group, I only get SlotDataAsset and OverlayDataAsset but nothing else: no RaceData, no UMA Wardrobe or collection addressables as seen in red rectangle below.
    upload_2020-9-8_18-55-37.png
    My character is now broken with the pink texture even in the simple setup scene :/
    Any idea? Thanks

3. Jaimi

Jaimi

Normally, those other items are not included in the addressables. If you wish them to be included then you need to select the UMA preference item to include them in the addressable groups so they can be built into bundles. Note that doing this will make it so you need to manage those items as well (ie, you will have to load them using LoadLabelList before you can use any of them).

As for why things are pink -- this is indicative of a problem with materials.

If you are using an SRP, then you need to fix the imported materials (they are, by default, using the internal pipeline).

If you are using the internal rendering pipeline, then you'll need to start by looking at the UMAMaterials, and the Materials that they point to.

4. StarChick971

StarChick971

Arf, it used to be working while rebuilding from project before... I don't know what happened, I didn't change anything with those addressables IMO... I am simply using the UMA default content: (female)underwear and MaleShort for a beach scene.

Also I don't see the "Add to global library " button...
    I know by heart as I 've already posted here a while ago to help people with the same problem with HDRP/URP i am using too (_BaseMap -> _MainTex material properties).

But this time, I checked both Materials (URP/Lit with correct values) and UMAMaterials
    (getting _MainText as expected):
    upload_2020-9-8_19-20-39.png
    Strange right? No idea why I have the issue again with 2.10.1

EDIT: My mistake, actually the value must be _BaseMap instead as I said on 7th January:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  5. StarChick971

StarChick971

Hum... for instance why is MaleBody02 Addressable but not MaleBody01? It is a same path, and Global Library adds 02 to addressables but not 01??
    upload_2020-9-8_19-27-26.png

6. Jaimi

Jaimi

The correct texture name for URP is "_BaseMap". You can run the conversion tool on the UMA menu to make the change for you. _MainTex is for the integrated pipeline.

7. Jaimi

Jaimi

The group generator only adds slots/overlays that are used by recipes to the groups. It does this to minimize the number of addressable bundles that get generated.

StarChick971 likes this.
  8. StarChick971

StarChick971

Oh god, you are right, I was confused. I will fix that straightaway! That explains why my own asset weren't modified.

EDIT: Worked as expected. Sorry for the confusion...

9. StarChick971

StarChick971

So why in my example above the MaleBody01 is not taken into account, it is an overlay too... That doesn't make sense for me, I would expect all overlays set as addressables.

Ok for the other, but still, it is a pain to set each single asset as addressable manually, there are hundreds! D:

10. StarChick971

StarChick971

I found the problem! Thoses boxes were disabled:
    upload_2020-9-8_21-22-37.png

Now I get all my assets as addressables again.
    upload_2020-9-8_21-23-16.png

I understand why it is off by default, in case of thousands assets in a project I guess...

11. StarChick971

StarChick971

Now I get:
    [SetActiveRace] could not find baseRaceRecipe for the race HumanMale. Have you set one in the raceData?

It is listed in editor but as soon as I play the scene, the UMADynamicCharacterAvatar doesn't have it anymore: it says
    Active race= HumanMale (Not Available)

It seems that UMA doesn't load the RaceData at scene startup for some reason. I have been across that thread without clear solution except that it might be related to AssetIndex... Thanks again.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  12. LootlabGames

LootlabGames

I notice that when Screen Space Reflections is turned on I get these white circles around my eyes.
    Any idea how to stop this(other than turning off Screen Space Reflections)?
    upload_2020-9-8_15-11-31.png

13. Jaimi

Jaimi

MaleBody01 is not included as addressable, because no recipe actually uses it. The internal process in UMA that loads addressables labels and loads them by recipe. So if it's not in a recipe, it might as well not exist. Actually, UMA calls those "orphans", and you can remove them from the index using the menu options.

Marking them as addressable manually will do nothing as far as UMA is concerned, because UMA loads items by label.
    Here's what happens when you call buildCharacter and Addressables are enabled:

1. UMA will gather the recipe names, and call the addressable system to load them by the recipe labels. It gets the state of the UMA at that time, queues it up, and then exits.

2. An event will fire by the addressable system when the items are loaded. This can be the same frame, or several frames later. Maybe a lot later, if it has to download them from a server. It pulls the state of the UMA at the time of queuing the call, sets the state values, and then finished building the UMAs recipes. It then schedules it to build on the generator now that everything that is needed is loaded. All items that are loaded have their reference count incremented.

3. Everything that used to be on the UMA has their reference count decremented. Anything that is not in use anywhere (reference count <= 0), is unloaded from memory.

So, with this method, items that are not referenced by recipes are basically just clogging up the system. They are never loaded, and never used, and thus are never needed to be addressable.

StarChick971 and hopeful like this.
  14. Jaimi

Jaimi

Again, those checkboxes should only be checked if you want to manually manage those items -- the races/recipes etc. If you want UMA to manage those, they should not be marked addressable. (You can still add new races/recipes later using LoadLabelList if you want).

Manually managing them is a lot of work. I don't recommend to do it unless you really have some need to do so.

StarChick971 likes this.
  15. Jaimi

Jaimi

That looks like some sort of shader error. It's actually lighting the eyeballs. The eyes are glossy, which is probably why the SSR is lighting them. Unfortunately, this is an error in the SSR post effect, not paying attention to the zbuffer. Not in UMA. At that point, it's just a standard Skinned Mesh Renderer.

hopeful likes this.
  16. Zante

Zante

Some close to final results using procedurally generated blendshapes. I've written a script to map mocap data from FaceWare on to the UMA model now. As before, the dummy blendshapes drive the expression player to produce these results. I've yet to map the eye movements.

Net result: blendshape animations can be used in the expression player and will ultimately take up less memory - all the animations are transferable across UMA procedurally generated models.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  17. FrankiePal

FrankiePal

Hi, I do not know if it is a right place to ask and if not, please tell me where to go.

I recently started using UMA and I enjoy it very much. :)
    I used to spawn my characters via my own code and change their wardrobe etc. in the same way, but I found out there is a nice pre-written spawner. When I use it to get some characters (which, by the way, have the same pool of possible combinations) I get an error (Failed to present D3D11 swapchain due to device reset/removed), which does not happen when I do it the old way. It pops up few whole seconds after I hit 'Play' and the avatars are ready almost instantly and they work flawlessly... until the error happens out of nowhere.
    upload_2020-9-10_19-13-25.png
    I tried spawning as little as 7 UMAs and it keeps happening, despite the fact I used to have at least 27 UMAs, when I did it the previous way.

So my questions are: what could I be doing wrong to get this error? How could I optimize it, so it would work like before?
    Thank you in advance

18. Jaimi

Jaimi

What spawning solution are you using?

19. arteria

arteria

Today, Arteria3d release the Ranger Pack, which now contains the Female version of the costume

The 'Ranger Medieval ' costume for UMA

Includes both Male & Female Costumes

Pack Contains:

• 5 Slots
    • 5 Overlays
    • 5 Wardrobe Recipes
    SLOTS Included & Overlays & Wardrobe Elements for:

• Chest Armour
    • Shoulder Armour
    • Wrist Armour
    • Trousers
    • Boots
    Pack can be purchased from the Arteria3d Store - see below link

https://arteria3d.myshopify.com/collections/uma/products/ranger-for-uma

Zante and Jaimi like this.
  20. FrankiePal

FrankiePal

UMARandomGeneratedCharacter prefab from version 2.10.1. with one randomizer I changed to spawn races taken from here:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/mecanim-and-uma-female-2-0-101813
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/mecanim-and-uma-male-base-2-0-99379

I use their simplest versions not to exhause my PC, I even tried spawning them without any changes to the DNA and the crash still happens.

Thank you for responding me!

21. Jaimi

Jaimi

My guess would be that the system is running out of video memory. Something is different from your previous solution on configuration. You can see if this is the case by going into the generator, and turning "initial scale factor" to a huge value (like 8, so it uses 64 times less memory). If it works fine, then you are running the system out of video memory - which is honestly the only thing I can imagine happening here.

If you are running the system out of memory, then it's time to start looking at how to optimize video memory usage. One way is to force UMA to move the textures to system memory. This is slower than using render textures. As well, you may want to set the initial scale factor to some higher value to conserve texture mem.

22. FrankiePal

FrankiePal

After changing the "initial scale factor" it runs perfectly! I will definitely take your advices how to optimize it. I hope there are some info on how to move the textures to system memory.

Big thanks

23. Jaimi

Jaimi

It's on the UMAGenerator - "Convert Render Textures"

24. Freelandor

Freelandor

Is there a way to turn MeshHideAssets on and off for individual dynamic characters at runtime?

Only way I thought to do it was creating a duplicate recipe for the wardrobe item without any meshhideslots, and swapping between the two when necessary.

I tried to find a way to turn off the MeshHideAsset in code but didn't have any luck.

25. kenamis

kenamis

What are you trying to do with that process? I can't think of a reason why you'd want to turn on and off MeshHideAssets per character. I'm guessing you're trying to do something like hide the head for the player in first person mode?

26. Freelandor

Freelandor

I have wardrobe items that change positions in certain situations, meaning the section that was hidden by a MeshHideAsset is no longer being hidden. But the item remains equipped.

27. Jaimi

Jaimi

There is currently no way to do this beyond equipping a recipe that has a different mesh hide assets on it - You could create a specific wardrobe slot for this, and then equip one recipe and replace it with another. Note: You will need to rebuild the character when changing mesh-hide assets. They are actually done in the mesh-building process.

28. arteria

arteria

29. Cyber-Dog

Cyber-Dog

Hey, can anyone tell me... What is the bare bones install of UMA2. There are example/legacy scenes and other files I don't need. Can I get away with just importing the core folder, and no issues will arise further down the track?

30. Jaimi

Jaimi

You can't only import the core folder. At the very least, you would need UMA/Core,UMA/Editor, and UMA/InternalDataStore. But that will leave you with zero content.

You can delete the examples folder. Deleting the Content folder is not suggested unless you absolutely do not need the base races and their stuff.

As to what you need out of UMA, I have no idea. Everyone's idea in this is different.

Cyber-Dog likes this.
  31. Cyber-Dog

Cyber-Dog

Hey,

Thanks for that. I realized when I got home and jumped on there were more directories required than UMA Core.

Mostly I just wanted to strip out anything legacy, I noticed from some videos that you used to have to go into a scene to create DNA properties.

Im trying to build a repo with all my custom made characters/clothes. Something that I'd import into new games, thus wanting to keep the package as clean as possible.

Cheers.

32. masai2k

masai2k

Hi,
    I don't know how to change the UMA pose, I just want to change arms and legs positions. And help??

massimo

33. DavidBVal

DavidBVal

Hello, I am about to update UMA from a pre-2.10 version, and I won't use addressables. The pdf gives the steps for installing and configuring addressables, do I need to do that? or simply deleting old UMA folders, removing UMA_DCS prefab and then installing new UMA & add prefab will work?

34. Jaimi

Jaimi

UMA creates a skinned mesh. Generally, these are driven by an animator. So you can create animations for your pose in various tools, or remove the animator, and then position the limbs using either an asset store tool, or just by rotating the bones in the hierarchy.

35. Jaimi

Jaimi

Removing UMA_DCS and replacing with UMA_GLIB should work. Don't forget to rebuild the global library.

36. Zebra-Sin

Zebra-Sin

Hello,

I'm trying to import my proper race in the last revision of UMA 2.

But I can't find a good tutorial or guide up to date (text version, personnal preference) for the la version of UMA 2.

Can anyone help me or guide me to a link for a tutorial, or explain the workflow process for creating race and using it in UMA please ?

Thanks you in advance.

PS: Sorry for bad english, it's not my native language.

37. JeffG

JeffG

Check out this youtube channel

Secret Anorak - YouTube

38. Cyber-Dog

Cyber-Dog

I have been trying all week with no luck. I followed Secret's videos but I still end up with bugged-out character rigs.

My imported FBX has zeroed rotations and 1 for scale on the Mesh an Armature. Can anyone else tell me what would cause this issue?

Here is the FBX file, and blender file.
    FBX - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xho90xsJWeq8MU0FT1hR1gNWmGDJUCf/view?usp=sharing
    Blender - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1umywZRNqIH0KRig1vuzq3I4rcRUnp6yM/view?usp=sharing

I don't know what else it needs, or what I am doing wrong. Never had any troubles with modelling myself, or using other peoples models inside Mixamo. Just having an issue using with UMA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

39. Zebra-Sin

Zebra-Sin

Hello, thanks for the link, I'm following the "UMA 301 - Part 7 : Creating a Basic Race".

However, with slot builder, I have a fatal error in the editor. When I click on "Verify Slot" button, it says "No errors found".
    With "Create Overlay" selected, i have not the overlay, and the exported mesh has a deformation from hips when I'm importing in the scene to test.

My error in unity when I click on "Create Slot" is the following :
    ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].ContainsKey (TKey key) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
    UMA.UMAMeshData.UpdateBones (UnityEngine.Transform rootBone, UnityEngine.Transform[] bones) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:630)
    UMA.UMAMeshData.RetrieveDataFromUnityMesh (UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer renderer) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/UMAMeshData.cs:531)
    UMA.SlotDataAsset.UpdateMeshData (UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer meshRenderer, System.String rootBoneName) (at Assets/UMA/Core/StandardAssets/UMA/Scripts/SlotDataAsset.cs:198)
    UMA.Editors.UMASlotProcessingUtil.CreateSlotData (System.String slotFolder, System.String assetFolder, System.String assetName, UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer mesh, UMA.UMAMaterial material, UnityEngine.SkinnedMeshRenderer prefabMesh, System.String rootBone, System.Boolean binarySerialization) (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/UMASlotProcessingUtil.cs:217)
    UMA.Editors.UmaSlotBuilderWindow.CreateSlot_Internal () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/UmaSlotBuilderWindow.cs:283)
    UMA.Editors.UmaSlotBuilderWindow.CreateSlot () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/UmaSlotBuilderWindow.cs:231)
    UMA.Editors.UmaSlotBuilderWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/UMA/Core/Editor/Scripts/UmaSlotBuilderWindow.cs:174)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at <fd8fd784002f49beab0500d3a24213b9>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at <fd8fd784002f49beab0500d3a24213b9>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at <fd8fd784002f49beab0500d3a24213b9>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <fd8fd784002f49beab0500d3a24213b9>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <fd8fd784002f49beab0500d3a24213b9>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.SendEventToIMGUI (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.CallbackEventHandler.HandleEventAtTargetPhase (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseCaptureDispatchingStrategy.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ApplyDispatchingStrategies (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, System.Boolean imguiEventIsInitiallyUsed) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEventQueue () (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.OpenGate () (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcherGate.Dispose () (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at <78b213560771414e9fa6f1b95f5ad8bb>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at <819de1aa368e45faa4f78e26c97c62b0>:0)

So, what is going on here ?

40. StarChick971

StarChick971

Still no working solution, this drives me crazy because my character relies on UMA so I can't play my scene at all after startup. Please help... :(

I tried reverting to 2.10.0 but the issue still occur! o_O

41. nsmith1024

nsmith1024

Hello,

I used UMA in my app, and it got rejected by apple store because of the ability to take off all the clothes, it needs to always have at least a shirt and a pants on at all times.

Is there an easy way to do that with minimal coding?

I tried checking the recepie to see if it contains slots for chest and legs, but even if it does the character can still be without a shirt or a pants if the user hits REMOVE.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  42. Jaimi

Jaimi

This generally happens when incorrect export parameter are used. Please note that the parameters are different from 2.7 to 2.8 blender. There is a content creation guide in the UMA folder with the correct parameters listed. Also remember to rebuild the tpose after changing the export parameters.

Cyber-Dog likes this.
  43. Jaimi

Jaimi

Probably looking for the global/position bones. I will check the source tomorrow,

44. Jaimi

Jaimi

Add underwear recipes to your base race recipe.

hopeful likes this.
  45. Cyber-Dog

Cyber-Dog

Hey mate, thanks for that. Finally got it today!!
    At first, I tried again following the doc. Same results. It turned out the problem was not related to the model. Something in the UMA global library must have stuck around. And every time I was repeating the process, I also repeated all the same names. Doing at again with adding the word '_New' to every folder/file seemed to work flawlessly.

Whole week wasted, but glad it's sorted and over :D

46. Jaimi

Jaimi

Great - Just for completeness, the Global LIbrary will index all slots/overlays/races by the internal "SlotName", "OverlayName", "RaceName") -- it's how the items are referenced in the recipes. This index is unique, so adding an item with the same "SlotName" but a different folder, will not work. We refer to these internally as the "evil names", but they are a holdover from UMA 1.x.
    In addition, if you do replace things with the same name and same location, you can still end up with the wrong slots (etc) if you are using addressables. Because the index will pull the items from the bundles, and load those instead of the ones from the file system.

Cyber-Dog likes this.
  47. Droptrooper

Droptrooper

I get the errors below as soon as the project loads. I cannot go into run mode with errors and the UMA entry did not appear on the menu to "Rebuild the Global Library" It is my first time trying to use this asset so I am completely lost.

Assets\UMA\Core\StandardAssets\UMA\Scripts\SkinnedMeshCombiner.cs(376,48): error CS1061: 'NativeArray<BoneWeight>' does not contain a definition for 'GetSubArray' and no accessible extension method 'GetSubArray' accepting a first argument of type 'NativeArray<BoneWeight>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\UMA\Core\StandardAssets\UMA\Scripts\SkinnedMeshCombiner.cs(858,50): error CS1061: 'NativeArray<BoneWeight>' does not contain a definition for 'Reinterpret' and no accessible extension method 'Reinterpret' accepting a first argument of type 'NativeArray<BoneWeight>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

48. Jaimi

Jaimi

What version of unity and .net version?

49. Droptrooper

Droptrooper

Unity 2019.3.0x6.
    Don't know how to see the .net version.

50. Jaimi

Jaimi

That version should be fine. Make sure your .Net version is set to .Net 4.X in the API compatibility field in Project Settings / Player.

This should be the default since like 2018, did you upgrade an older project?