Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Real Fire Effects Volume 1 : Static Fire Props ... And More!!!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by rexxthunder, Jan 16, 2015.

1. rexxthunder

rexxthunder

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/20923

(please excuse the typo in the video titles, I'm fixing this now)

I've finally received some reviews on this assets and due to the spike in sales I'm considering making a volume 2. I'm open to suggestions.

My initial plan was to make a Volume 2 that contains dynamic fires. This would be fire that could be attached moving objects such as torches, moving fire projectiles, and flame throwers.

I've also considered creating a set for explosions. In my opinion, there really hasn't been a focus on AAA quality standalone style particle assets on the Asset store and explosions seem to be one of those weak spots. If this is something that you need for your game, please give me a list of the type of explosion effects you would like to see and I'll consider incorporating them into an explosion volume.

Once again, I'm open to suggestions. I would like to stay focus on Standalone AAA app development. I could probably get more sales with mobile, but it's not my primary area of interest as an artist.

2. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

If i'm not wrong i remember testing this package's demos some time ago. I'm glad to see these in the store. Good Work

3. rexxthunder

rexxthunder

4. punk

punk

Looks great ;)