Search Unity

Ultimate VFX - Massive Visual Effects and Particle System Collection

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MirzaBeig, Aug 22, 2015.

1. MirzaBeig

MirzaBeig

Hi! Thank you. :)

With the way Plexus is setup now, this is not possible unfortunately. Each instance of Plexus operates on its own system only.

2. claudius_I

claudius_I

Hi

there is a dust (earth) effect?

3. Valentino_Chiarla

Valentino_Chiarla

Hi dear, thanks for your work. I have little problem, like post processing. There isn't profile in the linked package and so I can't recreate the same glow and fog effect. Can you link me only the profile asset? Thanks

4. MirzaBeig

MirzaBeig

Hi there. The profiles are in the package, but you should have the post-processing stack before importing. Is there some other issue? If so, can you please post screenshots so I can get a better understanding of what's going on?

5. kevdome3000

kevdome3000

Does this work with URP?

6. MirzaBeig

MirzaBeig

Hi there. No, sorry. UVFX has not been tested with the new pipelines.

7. santera12

santera12

hi there, your work is great and I love it, you are a unique being in this work

by the way, any updates or features or ideas coming next?

Quast, JBR-games and hopeful like this.
  8. MirzaBeig

MirzaBeig

Hi! Thank you for the kind words :)

I don't currently have any updates planned. Things have become very busy for me and it's hard to crank out things like I used to be able to as a result. I do have some hopes in the back of my mind on what I'd like to do/add, but that's about it.

JBR-games likes this.
  9. Jamesgz

Jamesgz

How should I decrease the size of the spreadsheets? My target is pc 1440p. Is setting the max size for each spreadsheet 2048 enough? Should I do compression low quality too?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  10. aniva26

aniva26

Hi! This seems like an amazing pack- I'm very new to Unity and already purchased the pack, but am having trouble getting it to open in Unity? When I hit "open in unity" from the "My assets" page it pulls up the Unity Hub, but then doesn't add anything there (no new projects or anything) and I'm not sure where to find these resources- So sorry if this is a very basic question and thank you in advance for your help!

11. hopeful

hopeful

This is a basic "how to use Unity" question. You may have figured it out already, but you have to create a new project and open it first, so you can import the UVFX asset into it.

JBR-games likes this.
  12. yomanx

yomanx

Hey guys, can i know settings for the android platform? When i use particles in iOS - everything works perfect, but when i try to start my game in Android i get strange hard shine when the particles on the scene.

iOS Example:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  13. Jon_Brant

Jon_Brant

Any idea why the portal effects are eating so much FPS? I added two portals to my game, and it took the FPS from 60 to 30-35. I made two builds, one with them and one without them. That's the only difference. I have a lot of other VFX going on, and they don't put a dent in it

14. bzkarcade

bzkarcade

Is there a plan to support SRP in the future?

Imperatoss likes this.
unityunity